No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Wants To Outdo Sexton With Mrazek KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Wants To Outdo Sexton With Mrazek KO

London (13 June) Young heavyweight star Hughie Fury is looking for his sixth straight professional win this weekend at the Epic Centre, Norwich.

The 6'7" teenager takes on Tomas Mrazek, a man who took Sam Sexton the distance back in March, this Saturday.

After a first round demolition of durable Czech Republic fighter Ladislav Kovarik, inside round one, last Saturday at Glow, Bluewater, Hughie certainly has momentum and confidence on his side. [Click Here To Read More]

Huggies is a hype job. I will laugh when someone with a pulse fights him and knocks him spark out. He and his goofy cousin need to learn to box.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
      Huggies is a hype job. I will laugh when someone with a pulse fights him and knocks him spark out. He and his goofy cousin need to learn to box.
      The kid is a junior champion and has an excellent skill-set for his age. Perhaps you should do some research before posting?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        The kid is a junior champion and has an excellent skill-set for his age. Perhaps you should do some research before posting?
        I don't care if he's 18 or 118. He is no mike tyson, hell he's no Michael grant. Another British bum hype job. Tell me, research boy. What is the combined record of his opponents in his professional career?

Comment

I don't care if he's 18 or 118. He is no mike tyson, hell he's no Michael grant. Another British bum hype job. Tell me, research boy. What is the combined record of his opponents in his professional career?
          Mike Tyson was fed bums - what's your point?

Comment

Let's sidestep the "British bum hypejob" bs and point out that his cousin didn't finish Mrazek when he fought him over 6 either. Will be good to see where Hughie is, put him in with Marcel Zeller too! A big kilt-wearing German's always good for a laugh

Comment

WAR Baby Hughie

Comment

Poster probably hasn't even seen any of Hughie's fights....

Fury is being fed tomato cans like many a young prospect - it's nothing new in boxing and it's generally how fighters are brought up in the pros...

Comment

I like Hughie better than Tyson both inside and outside the ring.

Kid has some real talent. Hope he develops properly without too much of Tyson's influence.

Comment

Mike Tyson was fed bums - what's your point?
                    Point is he isn't anything special. Just a matter of time before he is exposed. What will you say when a journeyman knocks him spark out?

Comment

Working...
                    X