Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Targets Ricky Burns Next, Then Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burns is a massive lightweight, am I the only one who thinks Vasquez is getting smashed?
    Broner seems to want to make a name for himself, there should be no rush for him to move up, so you have to give him credit for wanting to fight "strong champions", unlike his mentor....

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
      Burns is a massive lightweight, am I the only one who thinks Vasquez is getting smashed?
      Broner seems to want to make a name for himself, there should be no rush for him to move up, so you have to give him credit for wanting to fight "strong champions", unlike his mentor....
      Yes you are the only one and euro fans and burns is a weak paper champion like demarco was. It just so happens that burns brings the most money at 135 right now. Vazquez has beat better fighters,fought bigger fighters and is proven compared to burns. It will be a good boxing lesson burns will receive when they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by cantor5150 View Post
        I believe Garcia will be force to vacate one title and he will let go of the WBC and then Broner can fight for it against the number 1 contender, Broner and Garcia won't fight they said so on an interview when they played basketball for the Watson brothers charity and also said that they grew up around each other or something like that, but yea remember the WBC won't allow (sometimes) to have their title unify with another. But it they ever fought Broner would beat Garcia hands down, when Broner step's up to 140 a lot of people will cry and whine that he should be at 147 and so on an so on
        Yeah right. Garcia will run that midget over.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Sooooooo once again, why not Vazquez if he wins instead?

Idiot do you ever post anything sensible, ever?

Do you not understand that GBP fighters vs Top Rank fighters is not the easiest thing to do?

Hell, TR fighters go through hell getting other TR fighters.

There's no point in calling a TR fighter. Did you not hear what Rios had to say about a Matthysse fight? I would love to fight Matthysse, but that fight won't because of our promotional companies.

With every post you make, you just prove to be a big bonehead every time.

The fighters already know the deal, that is why they don't even bother calling out fighters form other promoters because it's pointless dealing with Arum. Mr. Let The Fight Marinate. Until one of the fighters lose and every one loses interest.

Comment

Broner would beat the F out of danny garcia

I'm a fan of danny but he don't want no problems with the can man

Comment

Originally posted by INGLEWOOD View Post
              what makes you say that

Comment

Hes gonna fight nothing but sorry azz fighters after beating someone worthy like demarco..

Comment

Originally posted by INGLEWOOD View Post
                  Garcia hieght is 5'8-1/2 and reach is 68-1/2" while Broner is 5'7 and 72" I dont see how Broner is a midget by 1-1/2 in difference, his longer arms will even that up....

Comment

Broner is a funny guy. The day is young but nightfall is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                      Haymon kills a fight between Garcia and Broner now I can see this fight happening at 147
                      if they still undefeated
                      Nah Danny is the type of fighter u let a broner type have. Golden boy has to let him fight somebody with a name. I can see this fight happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X