No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Fire Back at Donaire VADA Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    There's a ****ing picture of Rigondeaux with Heredia. That doesn't have to mean they work together or anything, but don't pretend you've never been around him.

And all Donaire's trying to accomplish is to get Rigondeaux to actually sign ****. It seems like Rigondeaux doesn't sign anything until Donaire tweets about it.
    You mean the picture he took with him while memo was in Houston training Arce and Rigo happened to be on that card? Yeah... what about it.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      What I find even more comical..is the fact that Team Donaire is concerned about Rigo working with Angel Heredia..while Donaire is working with Victor Conte..

........oh the irony!
      lol I dont even know what to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
        I'm still waiting for Cameron Dunkin to speak about this matter, he's the boss.
        I''m sure once he saw this he put those matters on hold, or him too was going to look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          the fact that Team Donaire is concerned about Rigo working with Angel Heredia..while Donaire is working with Victor Conte!
          There is no Irony. Rigo has been sent examples of ALL supplements Donaire uses but Team Rigo says no one has contacted Heredia. Thats BS because Rigo doesn't just get his picture taken with a non-celebrity. They both know each other. They may not work with Heredia now but cant deny they have met for whatever reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            If i'm about to make $750K, there won't be any miscommunication.
            My friend Ivan Puente was at the press conference and the one thing he said was that that team has a lot of miscommunication. While the whole deal with the testing was going on for an hour before the press conference he said half of the guys don't speak english the ones that do don't speak spanish and basically everyone was on a different page lol

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Working with Heredia itself isn't the concern. What's suspicious is working with Heredia and also stalling the testing.
              has mr. conte's young chap nonito donaire been tested yet?

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
                Man..I don't talk or reply to your comments ..last time I did I got banned forever..I don't like snitches...don't reply my comments anymore I will do the same..
                You got banned by others who saw your Mental Illness with comments about deceased people. And if you say something stupid, I'm going to comment on it. Live with it....I'm not going anywhere. Go.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  Donaire's randomly tested year round. The only fighter in the sport who does that.

Now you'll say, "Conte founded and runs VADA!" like always, so go ahead.
                  Last edited by bojangles1987; 02-24-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                    You mean the picture he took with him while memo was in Houston training Arce and Rigo happened to be on that card? Yeah... what about it.
                    The quote in this article makes it sound like they're saying they don't know him. Its a stupid thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                      They didn't know on thursday where they were going to train, they thought it was going to be in Orlando and look what happened it didnt work out.
                      It doesn't matter if they didn't know which gym they were going to train at. What's important is that VADA knew Rigo's immediate whereabouts at any time so the testing could have already began. They should have given VADA the hotel information or wherever they were staying at temporarily so VADA can go to that place to test. If they were staying at different hotels at different days, that information should have been given to VADA as soon as they checked in. Anyone can dope anywhere, not just in a gym. Instead, Rigo went off the grid for 3 days while VADA was trying to contact them.

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                      He's under a 365/24/7 program already. I don't know when was the last blood/piss samples were taken, but knowing you can be tested at any time itself is a deterrent and part of the testing.
                      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-24-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X