No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Will Be Facing Austin Trout on May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Will Be Facing Austin Trout on May 4th

WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) indicates that he will face WBA champ Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) in a unification fight on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Trout had derailed a planned meeting between Canelo and Puerto Rican star Miguel Cotto, when he scored a twelve round unanimous decision last December in Cotto's backyard of New York City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Finally people can quite complaining about Canello not fighting a top fighter.

Comment

Is Auston Trout another 140lb'er?

Comment

Boxing needs to make more match-ups like this.

Comment

Awesome.

Now Mayweather needs to announce his opponent.

Comment

Finally. 2013 was shaping up to be one of the worst years in boxing that I could remember.

Now Floyd need to announce so I can buy my ****in ticket.

Comment

Now all of Canelo's haters could STFU now !!! I"ve been saying along the kid has balls !!! He's only 22 and has said many times he would fight the Devil himself !!This is an awesome fight!!! Way more ppv main event worthy than Mayweather Guerrero or Alexander !!!! Floyd knows the ppv card will sell because of Canelos name n fanbase plus the fact that Canelo Trout is a pick em fight !!! Cant wait !!!! Canelo will need to be on his A game to beat Trout. If Canleo beats Trout convincingly, he will be ready for Floyd !!!!
              Last edited by TheGoldenChamp; 02-15-2013, 08:01 PM.

Comment

good ...time to find out how good canelo really is...

Comment

Wonder if Floyd agreed to sign on to fight Canelo in sept like Canelo wanted.

Comment

I reported it first here on boxing scene under the of marquez on mayweather!!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X