No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: Donaire Will Beat Rigondeaux, I Want Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma: Donaire Will Beat Rigondeaux, I Want Him Next

Former two-division champion Juan Manuel "JuanMa" Lopez (32-2, 29KOs) paid a recent visited to BoxingScene.com's official audio show The Boxing Lab to discuss his future plans. On February 9th Lopez made a victorious return to the ring after nearly a year long suspension for making derogatory comments towards referee Roberto Ramirez, immediately following his knockout loss to Orlando Salido. Lopez said the suspension nearly drove him away from the sport for good.

[Click Here To Read More]

For Juanma's sake he better hope Donaire beats Rigo..... Rigo would destroy him.

Comment

Lol Juanma is thirsty as ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        lmao

Indeed....

Comment

Would not mind watching that fight. Juanma would be a good test for mares but think Mares wins on points

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            I agree too, but at least he's looking for big fights now. I think he may be looking for a final payday.

Comment

awesome, so he won't come down to 126, but wants to fight donaire who has been fighting at 122. even though hes still big for that weight.

Comment

I cannot even hate. You go & do you Juanma. Now that you've lost twice, now you want the real fighters. All you gotta do now is find el Pelenchin who ran you out of Rico next.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  I agree too, but at least he's looking for big fights now. I think he may be looking for a final payday.
                  That suspension time was way too harsh. They took an unnecessary bite out of JuanMa's prime years. Now Lopez is looking to make up for lost time. I feel bad for him. That time is gone. But JuanMa's doing the right thing. He's looking for the big fights practically out of the gate. I'd do the same if I were him.

Comment

Strange timing here. Banking on that weight advantage.

Comment

Working...
                    X