Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ishida: We'll Fight Every Round With Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Ishida: We'll Fight Every Round With Golovkin!

The team behind Nobuhiro Ishida is very confident of defeating WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (25-0, 22KOs) on March 30th in Monte Carlo. Ishida (24-8-2, 9KOs) has lost his last two, both by decision, to Paul Williams and Dmitry Pirog, who at one time was scheduled to face Golovkin before withdrawing with an injury.

[Click Here To Read More]

No.... I like Ishida and glad he got his big money fights... but at this point, he's still living off the Kirkland win and the fact he fought 2 good opponents in a row

Comment

hmmm okay, Golovkin by decapitation

Comment

Ishida lost his last two fights.

Comment

If you into snuff films then this is for you. Poor ishida.

Comment

Ishida is coming off a year long layoff, has no defense, comes forward, and has no power. If I don't see a knockout I'm gonna be pissed. Already mad at Pirog for not taking advantage.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-31-2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

please no......

Comment

One last good payday...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  please no......
                  This is why I don't buy into this GGG bs....this is the guy that is the next thing to come according to some of you and he is fighting who next???? What a damn joke!! When he beats Ishida what excatly does it prove??? Right....NOTHING!! It will continue to prove that MR. NoHead movement is still more hype than reality....like I said...what a damn joke of a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                    This is why I don't buy into this GGG bs....this is the guy that is the next thing to come according to some of you and he is fighting who next???? What a damn joke!! When he beats Ishida what excatly does it prove??? Right....NOTHING!! It will continue to prove that MR. NoHead movement is still more hype than reality....like I said...what a damn joke of a fight!
                    It's a stay busy fight, calm down

Comment

Working...
                    X