No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
    The first three fights are very debatable, but the KO sealed the deal for him. Of course a fifth fight is a risk. Pacquiao wasn't exactly getting his ass whooped, infact Marquez appeared to be in trouble the round before Pacquiao suffered a KO.

Marquez should play it smart and forget another fight with Pacquiao. The deal is sealed, but another fight could be one to many. Who's to say Pacquiao wouldn't be able to put a beating or KO Marquez in a fifth? Anything is possible.
    Good points right here!

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      That was all you saw right? This is the kind of fanboys i always talk about. I guess you saw Marquez win every round right?
      He didn't win every round, but he did win the fight with a brutal KO, so what's your point? And Manny has never, cleanly beat Marquez in three previous fights either.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        gotta admit , im worried about that too..but you never know whith pacquiao and i think he knows he cannot not be agrressive and win decisively .
        He won't, he's going to hesitate and try to fight a smart fight, Marquez has his #.

Comment

• Originally posted by toolegit View Post
          Get the roid out and we have a fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Nacho: We were very lucky to escape with the win Marquez, I thought that Pacquiao was going to finish you in a round or two. Your face was a bloody mess, I'm sure your nose is broken.
            and then you knocked him out cold juan. i'm proud of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
              He won't, he's going to hesitate and try to fight a smart fight, Marquez has his #.
              thats a possiblity but to make it as sure thing is being arrogant here..no offense

the only reason why jmm fans do not want the 5h fight is becuase they know jmm could very well lose

Comment

• Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
                He didn't win every round, but he did win the fight with a brutal KO, so what's your point? And Manny has never, cleanly beat Marquez in three previous fights either.
                Agree.... My point here is, was Marquez outboxing Pacquiao before the KO?
                Like i said, no excuses. Some of you guy talk like if Marquez was outboxing Pacquiao since round 1. Same guys who were crying for Pacquiao to give Marquez a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  Agree.... My point here is, was Marquez outboxing Pacquiao before the KO?
                  Like i said, no excuses. Some of you guy talk like if Marquez was outboxing Pacquiao since round 1. Same guys who were crying for Pacquiao to give Marquez a rematch.
                  Nah, Marquez was in a tough fight for sure before winning. Everytime those two fight each other it takes years off their careers lol.

Comment

• Last Week: Marquez debates retirement, more to come.

This Week: Marquez debates retirement, more to come.

Next Week: Marquez debates retirement, more to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
                      Nah, Marquez was in a tough fight for sure before winning. Everytime those two fight each other it takes years off their careers lol.
                      Totally agree! But it's always a pleasure to see this two guys fight each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X