Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm late, but the Ghost rather impressive vs Berto no?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Ghost dominated the fight? did you even watch the fight Guerrero was hurt bad a couple of times with uppercuts problem was Berto was gassed out had he followed through he would have stopped him
    The Ghost ate Berto's power like skittles & pushed him back all night, out-muscled him, out-hustled him & beat him down. Edit & introduced his behind to canvas twice.

Comment

His chin was impressive not so much his boxing or anything else he did in there. Besides Berto isn't great either and that shoulder roll he attempted was plain dumb. Just like Floyd sr once said, they don't know how to do it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        The Ghost ate Berto's power like skittles & pushed him back all night, out-muscled him, out-hustled him & beat him down. Edit & introduced his behind to canvas twice.
        knockdown was kind of dirty though whole fight was really still props to Robert Guerrero for winning but that fight needs a rematch

I know you hate Berto and all but don't let the hate blind you

Comment

I liked the fact The Ghost made it his fight, and didn't allow Berto to fight his. Wise of skill, I didn't see much, he was not changing anything when Berto was landing uppercuts at will.

Comment

Ghost dominated the fight? did you even watch the fight Guerrero was hurt bad a couple of times with uppercuts problem was Berto was gassed out had he followed through he would have stopped him
            Lol, yea that's the problem with this sport. Running out of gas robs so many guys of victory. So does getting punched. And being outclassed too. It's bull**** and the ref should let a guy catch his breath and catch up on punches so we can see what would have happened, had he not gassed.

Comment

Very surprised at the shots he took. I thought he would lose because one of those uppercuts would hurt him.

Comment

I don't even know what fights some people watch on this site. At no point did Guerrero look like he would get stopped, and Berto was gassed because Guerrero was kicking his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  he gave berto an old fashioned ass whippin.

Comment

I was thoroughly impressed with his heart, determination, and chin. I didnt particularly care for the style but it got the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                      Lol, yea that's the problem with this sport. Running out of gas robs so many guys of victory. So does getting punched. And being outclassed too. It's bull**** and the ref should let a guy catch his breath and catch up on punches so we can see what would have happened, had he not gassed.
                      lol like lol

Comment

Working...
                      X