Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heredia-I’ve created 20 diff. drugs that are still undetectable for the doping tester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statement: Ariza worked for Heredia, I'm sure he learned these special blends from Heredia...Ariza says Heredia is clean...weird how Pac was throwing 1000 punches without skipping a beat

*******: But, you have no proof, Pac has passed the test required by the commission, who is Floyd and others to require different test not required...he's just scared, no failed tests he's clean.

Statement: Well Pac is associated with a trainer who knew his fighter "Toney" had taken steroids prior to a match, so its not like he's surrounded by people not suspected of this crap.

*******: Guilt by association is stupid, u have no proof....Pac would never cheat, u guys are just mad he is knocking out and beating people worse than ur hero Floyd Gayweather, chickenfloyd

Statement: Pac got put to sleep, holy ****!!

*******: It was a lucky punch, plus Marquez is cheating...my proof guilt by association with Heredia and they need better testing the test administered by the commission are a joke, thats why he beat the tests.......

****ing morons live by a double standard

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
      Statement: Ariza worked for Heredia, I'm sure he learned these special blends from Heredia...Ariza says Heredia is clean...weird how Pac was throwing 1000 punches without skipping a beat

*******: But, you have no proof, Pac has passed the test required by the commission, who is Floyd and others to require different test not required...he's just scared, no failed tests he's clean.

Statement: Well Pac is associated with a trainer who knew his fighter "Toney" had taken steroids prior to a match, so its not like he's surrounded by people not suspected of this crap.

*******: Guilt by association is stupid, u have no proof....Pac would never cheat, u guys are just mad he is knocking out and beating people worse than ur hero Floyd Gayweather, chickenfloyd

Statement: Pac got put to sleep, holy ****!!

*******: It was a lucky punch, plus Marquez is cheating...my proof guilt by association with Heredia and they need better testing the test administered by the commission are a joke, thats why he beat the tests.......

****ing morons live by a double standard
      is there proof of ariza working with heredia, and most importantly, is there proof that he is a drug peddler

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        is there proof of ariza working with heredia, and most importantly, is there proof that he is a drug peddler
        Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.

Comment

Let the commission do its job.

Comment

If it is something he created, then it wouldn't be on a banned substance list. Therefore it would be perfectly legal to use.

Comment

Two things:

To anyone justifying Marquez with Pac, Two wrongs don't make a right.

Testing is irrelevent. Marquez apparently has a rock star of the doping world that prides himself on fooling tests. Doesn't matter if Manny agreed to testing or not, Marquez would come back "clean".

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                If it is something he created, then it wouldn't be on a banned substance list. Therefore it would be perfectly legal to use.
                These drugs most likely contain substances that are banned.

The question is not whether or not he could have given something undetectable to JMM, the question is why would JMM trust him and take it? Even if you only have 0.0001% chance of getting caught, would you risk ruining your entire legacy?

Comment

Weird how he was fighting motionless statues when he threw that many

Comment

OP, please see my signature!

Comment

it's interesting though because when ariza was interviewed about heredia back in 2011 he had this to say...

I haven't talked to anybody about the guy [angel heredia]. I didn't even know who he was until Victor Conte brought him up and it went all over the place. First of all, I don't know, maybe they can get a translator so they can understand this, but I've never said anything about Heredia. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know the guy's name until it was brought to my attention that there was people from Usain Bolt's training camp training him, which means more than one, not some fat Mexican in slippers, okay? I was assuming he had a training team, not that dude. Secondly, it was Victor Conte who outed him. I've never said anything about Heredia, Hernandez, or Guadalupe, or whatever his name is; I don't even know him from a can of paint and after I heard who he was, or whatever, I forgot about him 10 seconds after the phone call when I hung up the phone.
                      http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11120.html

the fact remains is that for the 3rd and 4th fight marquez associated himself with a ped chemist/guru (not a strength and conditioning coach) ..heredia works in secrecy not giving out the names of his clients, changing his name/identity, etc...
                      Last edited by Bermuda; 12-14-2012, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X