No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Discusses Return, Staying Very Active

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Discusses Return, Staying Very Active

Middleweight contender Danny "The Golden Child" Jacobs plans on being very active in his return to the ring which begins at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY on October 20th. Jacobs has fully recovered from a life threatening bout with cancer and has been inactive since March 5th, 2011. On a recent appearance on The Boxing Lab, Boxingscene's official audio show, Jacobs said that he is 100% healthy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad he made it thru his battle with cancer and to see him making a comeback. But honestly I don't think he can do too much at this point. Maybe a journeyman maybe a gatekeeper, but contender or world titleist I don't think so...

Comment

Pirgo

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        Pirgo
        I was going to post something about being in before someone mentions him but you beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          Pirgo
          would help if i didmt have the typo

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            I was going to post something about being in before someone mentions him but you beat me to it.
            i couldnt help it lol

Comment

After hearing his interview on the boxing lab its a blessing that hes able to walk again let alone box..... Good to see him back

Comment

I am riding with Danny Jacobs until the wheels fall off. BROOKLYN!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I am riding with Danny Jacobs until the wheels fall off. BROOKLYN!
                  He may be severely underrated now off of his 1st lost which was what 3 years ago now?

I saw alot in him, hope he still looks in top form when he comes back.

Comment

Working...
                  X