Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye To Vitali: No Slow Robot From Ukraine Beats Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is right. I like Vitali, but both brothers always say their opponents will be a tough challenge (really knowing they are going to beat them to a pulp)

Haye is the only competition. Lets get it on. If you are a boxing fan how can you say "**** this fight" Who cares if haye has not really earned another shot.

If you want to see the brothers fight the likes of aging tony thompson and so on then thats your business, but i dont!

Comment

Haye needs to fight for the spot. He isn't the #1 contender in any division.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        wlad and vitali are different fighters though.. why talk about them like they're the same person? it doesnt happen with ricky and matthew hatton, glen and nonito donaire, anthony and lamont peterson, jose and miguel cotto (etc) so there's no reason why it should happen with the klitschko brothers.
        That's not a valid argument. They are both extremely dominant world champions, who hardly ever lose a single round. I can't recall this ever happening in any divsison.

Comment

Vitali has the discipline and the talent to put on one more big show against Haye.

Lennox Lewis had a grand finale against Vitali.

Jack Dempsey had one last war versus Tunney.

Marvin Hagler had a final showdown with Leonard.

Now is the time... Vitali has the opportunity to give fans one last great performance before he retires... win or lose, if Vitali fights Haye, he has the heart of a true champion.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
            i hugely admire haye - i think he gets alot of unneccessary flak at times. people forget he has always gone out of his way to make big fights (valuev in germany and mormeck in france).

i also think he should be entitled to jump the queue in the fight for a klit. his KO of chisora shows that he is level above the other guys in the top 10.

what t*cks me off about haye is his talk.

he didn't have a great performance against vlad so if vitali and his team do decide to fight haye, then haye should realize he has been offered a great opportunity. he should be humble, grateful and accept whatevers on the table.

i would tolerate his smack talk if he went out and blitzed arreaola/povetkin and then called out a K brother. but he hasn't done that has he.

he wants a big fight with a good pay check or he say's he'll retire. i think that smacks of arrogance.
            The ast half og your comment, ( from his big talk) is exactly accurate and contradicts the first half.

Besides, to "give us" that terrific Valuev "fight" he jumped right out of almost completed agreement with Klitschko. but of course we can forgive him, because of the uniqe record he made in this fight. The LOWEST number of punches in a heavyweight fight (maybe ANY fight) ever, averaging 5 punches per round. And he didn't deserve the decision.

And as for not doing so well against Wladimir Klitschko, he did distinctly unwell, making a travesty of the fight, like a buffoon, dropping to his knees about 20 or more times, when not being hit. He should have bee DQd after about the 4-5th time.

It was far worse than Hopkins -Morade Hakkar. THAT, says everything, if you know anything about boxing history.........and that's only "if",,,,

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Former champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) is not taking "no" for an answer when it comes to a fight with WBC heavyweight beltholder Vitali Klitschko. Haye wants to get in the ring with Vitali before the 41-year-old boxer retires from the sport and commits himself to a political career. Haye wants the fight to happen soon and he doesn't care if Vitali selects Germany as the location.

[Click Here To Read More]
              smh...smh...this dude is so dam fake!!!!....he just wants a good payday....nothing against THAT, but don't be so fake about it!!!

Comment

Klitschko brothers suck

They both fight like robots. Deontay Wilder is knocking, get it knocking on both Klits door.

Comment

Wow, it looks as if the majority of fans are once again seeing him for what he truly is and are turning against Haye. I knew his mouth could only take him so far.

Comment

What are people talking about on here? Why shoud Vitali fight give Haye a payday? Hayes best career win was over a faded John Ruiz, he's been dropped and knocked-out by average cruiserweights, and he got a gift decision over Valuev. In his biggest fight, he talked trash (and conned the world into believing it) before barely even making "glass-chinned" Wlad break a sweat in route to a shut-out. Then he displayed his "hurt" pinky toe on live TV! People are on here calling Haye an All Time Great!!! LOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      The ast half og your comment, ( from his big talk) is exactly accurate and contradicts the first half.

Besides, to "give us" that terrific Valuev "fight" he jumped right out of almost completed agreement with Klitschko. but of course we can forgive him, because of the uniqe record he made in this fight. The LOWEST number of punches in a heavyweight fight (maybe ANY fight) ever, averaging 5 punches per round. And he didn't deserve the decision.

And as for not doing so well against Wladimir Klitschko, he did distinctly unwell, making a travesty of the fight, like a buffoon, dropping to his knees about 20 or more times, when not being hit. He should have bee DQd after about the 4-5th time.

It was far worse than Hopkins -Morade Hakkar. THAT, says everything, if you know anything about boxing history.........and that's only "if",,,,
                      Did you somehow forget the fact that Haye had to fight from the second round on against Valuev with a fake broken hand? I may be in the minority but I don't believe that Holyfield even did enough against Valuev to win, and he had done much more against the Beast than Haye had done. And I have always been a fan of The Real Deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X