Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest a prime Lennox Lewis owns both Klitschko brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox is underrated. I think he would've owned Bowe to.

Comment

A past prime out of shape Lewis thrashed Vitali's face. A prime Lewis would kill him.

Comment

Here's all you need to know: a 38-year-old fatass Lewis who was training for the short fatass Kirk Johnson took Vitali, who was training for the taller Cedric Boswell, on 2 weeks notice and beat him. End of story.

Comment

This topic should have been stopped on cuts by now.

Comment

Originally posted by bergin View Post
            One thing though I never seen 3 better looking heavyweights ever in the history of boxing. Like go youtube lennox lewis vs tommy morrison. He looked like a black Adonis with those dreads and that 250 pound muscle body. Same with Wlad during his early days with the curls just like a big angel. Vitali is like straight out of Bonds movie.
            ^^^^^ Oh Jesus H. Christ I can just see this pathetic fan-boi just fapping away to pics of Lennox and the Klits

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Would he have stopped all those hypothetical ATGs playing in the NFL, that's what I want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                Here's all you need to know: a 38-year-old fatass Lewis who was training for the short fatass Kirk Johnson took Vitali, who was training for the taller Cedric Boswell, on 2 weeks notice and beat him. End of story.
                Just that it's not the end of the story, or otherweise these threads wouldn't be coming up regularly. It's just a proof that there's two sides of the coin.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  Of course he would have beaten Bowe. If Bowe thought he would loss to Lennox Leiws then Bowe would lose. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    Just that it's not the end of the story, or otherweise these threads wouldn't be coming up regularly. It's just a proof that there's two sides of the coin.
                    And you're a $3 dollar bill. Go kill yourself.

Comment

ONE THING can be certain: Between Lennox Lewis and the Klits they have killed more Americans then D Day.

Comment

Working...
                      X