Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Will Humble Mayweather, End His Reign!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like The Ghost so good luck to him...going to be hard though, he better have MULTIPLE GAME PLANS for Mayweather not just one which is just to come in a pressure him like he did Berto

Comment

Guerrero is tailor made for Floyd, but WAR GUERRERO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        As if GOD doesn't love Mayweather lol.
        Ok so GOD is fixing boxing matches now?

I'm pretty sure GOD loves us all right?
        hes talking about al haymon.

Comment

Not the biggest Ghost fan, but I have a mountain of respect for him! In church they say sometimes you have to do something ridiculous to get something miraculous! He did that when he jumped 2 weightclasses to fight an unbeaten hard hitting welterweight, now in less than a year he's fighting the biggest athlete in the sport. Truly motivating.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Guerrero talking about putting Jesus Christ first was a bit corny though. He went hard on one paragraph, then went all religious in the next one. It's understandable though, with what he's been through with his wife.
            I hate all the hard sell religious stuff , be a Christian but dont grovel about it .

Comment

what else is he suppose to say?

he dont believe himself..

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
                Did they really compare Guerrero to Oscar? Lmfao!!!
                was thinking the same damn thing

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  I hate all the hard sell religious stuff , be a Christian but dont grovel about it .
                  Me too but I can look past it here given what Robert and especially his wife had gone through.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    Me too but I can look past it here given what Robert and especially his wife had gone through.
                    I don't mind it too much, but it can be a bit grating when someone keeps going on about it. And Guerrero goes on about it a lot. He's more of a bible basher than Ward and Ward calls himself the son of god.

Comment

People can talk all the **** they want, but this is going to be a great night of Boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X