No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Teases Rematch With Conor McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    U should have just left it at that. No need for stupid quotes. Lol.
    I felt it necessary to make clear my contempt for these people that will watch these "circus show" and tend to avoid some of the world class fights that get little exposure.

Comment

It was embarrassing watching Cerrone thank McGregor so much for the opportunity and then see Masvidal, Diaz, Gaethje, Thompson, Usman, Pacquiao, and Mayweather absolutely beg for McGregor to mention them let alone actually select them for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon-khan View Post
        I hope Conor sparks floyd. Floyd is now officially a disgrace to boxing. Unlike pacquiao who is fighting real fighters
        ————

Because Connor sparked Floyd the last time they fought?

So according to you Brandon Rios, Mathysse, Broner etc are all “real” fighters! Lol

Manny is also in talks to fight Connor, are you not aware of that?

Comment

There’s no chance in hell McGregor would beat an elite boxer in a boxing match, the only reason the first fight made a lot of money was the majority of people who paid to see the fight were hoping McGregor would knock Mayweather out but it was a mismatch. Mayweather could have ended the fight in the earlier rounds but he made it look more competitive so the fans wouldn’t complain. McGregor might beat feather fisted Malignaggi but not any elite boxer.
          Last edited by Bluebird; 01-19-2020, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Glad u posted this!
            Floyd is boxing fighters of other combat sports.

Ali boxed an NFL player.

But Floyd is ruining boxing.

Lol. When you get boxers as big as Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, expect them to get into circus acts.

What Floyd is doing is nothing new. People hate it because it’s HIM, doing it. If it was someone they liked like Pacquiao or Fury, they wouldn’t care. They hate Floyd so they hate everything he does.

Floyd is having fun, giving fans a show, entertainment, in return for a lot of money. No one should be taking what he’s doing seriously. Like no one took Ali vs Alzado seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I felt it necessary to make clear my contempt for these people that will watch these "circus show" and tend to avoid some of the world class fights that get little exposure.
              U assuming.... Thats why i felt the need to bring that up.

The fight will be on UFC, which guarantees a good undercard.

You can go follow and support the real fights and still enjoy yourself at a great event.

No need to look down on people choosing to have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Floyd is boxing fighters of other combat sports.

Ali boxed an NFL player.

But Floyd is ruining boxing.

Lol. When you get boxers as big as Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, expect them to get into circus acts.

What Floyd is doing is nothing new. People hate it because it’s HIM, doing it. If it was someone they liked like Pacquiao or Fury, they wouldn’t care. They hate Floyd so they hate everything he does.

Floyd is having fun, giving fans a show, entertainment, in return for a lot of money. No one should be taking what he’s doing seriously. Like no one took Ali vs Alzado seriously.
                Facts.... Its just because its him. Which is funny cuz Manny and Canelo expressed interest in doing the same thing.

Who tf wouldn't wanna be apart of a MMA vs Boxing Event??? Nobody

Comment

sad that floyd a boxer is chasing after an mma fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    lol. do you know who floyd "no risks" mayweather is? since its floyd it will be just boxing with fake testing that lets him cheat with tue's and pillow gloves for his opponents. stop supporting the houston astros of boxing. its time to call out the bullshi-t.
                    You are the bullshet, no lie.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      You are the bullshet, no lie.
                      damn you didn't have to call me out so hard!

Comment

Working...
                      X