No announcement yet.

Connor Mcgregor would ICE MANNY PACQUIAO AND CANELO ALVAREZ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    lol. ''yah feel me?'' LDBC kids on the forum...

you said Floyd... revise your history of boxing. Slick defense predates Floyd. you don't even realize Floyd is a pocket defender. He doesn't move around like a Lara. You do realize that Floyd based his scoring on pocket range fighting? LDBC kids thinking they know boxing. you'll learn
    Don't u talk the exact same way on here..... Nevermind i get it

Comment

Your threads are always a bit off kilter man. Your thought process is warped beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Hahahahahahahagahd
        How come these troll threads don’t get deleted but you say one bad things about ***** fairy Floyd and it gets removed ASAP.
        Your thread was libel. You were making false accusations, attempting to spread fake rumors that you started yourself in order to hurt Floyd’s image. You’re lucky all the admin did was delete your thread.

Comment

McGregor only has a chance against Paulie

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
            I don't know who this canalo guy is an never seen him fight so I can't speak on that but con could beat pac if he trained hard enough.Con's youth alone can give him the W providing if pac fights roid free
            Yeah cos Keith Thurman who's the same age as con and actually a world class boxer used youth to beat pac right?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Your thread was libel. You were making false accusations, attempting to spread fake rumors that you started yourself in order to hurt Floyd’s image. You’re lucky all the admin did was delete your thread.
              That Floyd payed people off thread?

Lmao smh

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                That Floyd payed people off thread?

Lmao smh
                Floyd let’s Haymon handle that. Besides, Haymon is Floyd’s 10% betch. Of course Haymon takes care of the logistics without being ordered to do so. Hustler selling to make his commission! Whooped I meant fee!

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  Floyd let’s Haymon handle that. Besides, Haymon is Floyd’s 10% betch. Of course Haymon takes care of the logistics without being ordered to do so. Hustler selling to make his commission! Whooped I meant fee!
                  Dude said Floyd payed people off to get an award. With zero proof.
                  Its plenty of ways to discredit or critique Floyd without having to lie

Facts

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Dude said Floyd payed people off to get an award. With zero proof.
                    Its plenty of ways to discredit or critique Floyd without having to lie

Facts
                    Just like WADA and research explaining meat contamination with Clenbuterol in Mexico, Russia and China that they revised their rules on banned substances. But LDBC GED kids want “proof.”

GED student raises hand in class to ask the teacher why education is important, “I want proof this course is important for me.”

Comment

Joke thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X