• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
    2000 Amber Leaf Pl, Waldorf, MD 20603

Anytime!!!...

Zaroku My number is quoted!!!...^^^^^^^^^^^

It’s literally anytime you want to...I got time bro!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom;20278592[B
      ]Never heard of Nipsey hussel until he got killed
      [/B]
      me too.. but my ward.. beercules.. loves him and i do not know why... beer belongs to me.. i own his pretty face.. he is my baby boy.... i will slap him senseless..

i love the kid.... i feel like selling him to rich old white hoes... he is pretty.. i got more scars on after i meet him... he will obey and be highly successful...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        bro.. my wife's friends will ride you crazy.. you will be like.. z.. j wimmin love my dong.. i will tell you.. buy us steak.

jhonny and i will be on your side.. you will be drained... your nads will be drained.. you will say.. Z... i am tired of fcccking.. i need oysters. beef.. sleep... and
        24 to 36 hours to recover
        you will get smashed j poon

prepare yourself wimmin are evil

Tell your wife and her friends you’re f**kin’ to laugh about that...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...60&postcount=4
        Last edited by Donnie Herrera; 12-25-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Zaroku you’re a f**kin’ weirdo!!!...

Comment

Zaroku My number is quoted!!!...^^^^^^^^^^^

It’s literally anytime you want to...I got time bro!!!...
            just called twice.. voice mail.. anser you f phone homes..

Comment

just called twice.. voice mail.. anser you f phone homes..
              What’s your number then???...

Comment

Originally posted by donnie herrera View Post
                what’s your number then???...
                0466 54 7480

Comment

0466 54 7480
                  You’re full of chit like I thought!!!...Little punk azz...with all of your lies and stories and incoherent babble!!!...That number doesn’t work chump!!!...The ball is in your court...let me know when you touchdown in the states and I’ll make time for you...my number should “work” then...smh...you’re a fraud!!!...

Comment

Zaroku you’re a f**kin’ weirdo!!!...
                    maybe... but i love fighting.. hunting... killing what i hunt.. eating what I kill..

young guys.. call me cray zzzz,,, maybe... i am a jew mxican.... not fat... as a few other posters have seen my face and body..if i cut weight.. i might make 182... i am not alittle guy... not a big guy..

i am from the jew warrior class.meaning if i die.. no body will care.....nobody will care.. no body willl look for me...zero.. i was made to die for Israel... .

Comment

maybe... but i love fighting.. hunting... killing what i hunt.. eating what I kill..

young guys.. call me cray zzzz,,, maybe... i am a jew mxican.... not fat... as a few other posters have seen my face and body..if i cut weight.. i might make 182... i am not alittle guy... not a big guy..

i am from the jew warrior class.meaning if i die.. no body will care.....nobody will care.. no body willl look for me...zero.. i was made to die for Israel... .
                      peep game donnie.. someone else called me at the number i gave and they said.. you are a punk

you lost all cred.. my phone rings and i say you donnie.. .zo ao you lost so much cred.. nobody can resusitate a fake like you got my number.... you can't call .. i call that num you gave me.. voice.

when I called big boss larry.. he called back.. you cant even say that... be a man.. bow down.. you aint chit.

Comment

Working...
                      X