Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What black conservatives/Republicans/libertarians do you like reading and/or listenin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What black conservatives/Republicans/libertarians do you like reading and/or listenin

What black conservatives/Republicans do you enjoy reading or listening to?

During my libertarian phase I enjoyed Thomas Sowell, Johnathan Blanks, Niger Innis & Walter Williams to name a few.

Non of D above.To me black republicans are trying to be something there not.you here that omarosa and Michael Jordan lol but yea you can be a democrat and still prosper economically and financially.you don't have to be a sell out to do that.

Comment

Candace Owens, Jesse Lee Paterson, Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson

Comment

Not a Republican but lean more on the conservative side. You already mentioned Thomas Sowell. Allen West is good, Ben Carson is another, Frederick Douglass has some good books. Larry Elder is good when he talks of things from a fact based stand but he seems to get too emotionally invested in arguments at times, like he's trying too hard. He has seemed to calm down a bit lately though

Comment

So because I'm black I have to vote democrat smfh

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Candace Owens, Jesse Lee Paterson, Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson
            Can you change the title to:

"What black conservatives/Republicans/libertarians do you enjoy reading or listening to?"

I don't want this to be specific to black people

Comment

Clarence Thomas, Sowell, E40, Floyd, Hagler, and any man who sees giving away free money, weakens a man's resolve.

Big George Forman, Lawrence Taylor, and all them rich dudes, that saw opportunities and took advantage of those opportunities to make it big..

Comment

Tariq Nasheed lol

Comment

More than 80% of African Americans consistently vote for the party that created, encouraged and fought to keep slavery...

The Republican party or conservative principles would (and have done) more to create wealth a opportunity for black communities, just look at a city like Chicago or Baltimore to see how bad it can get under the Democrats.

Obama was a prime example of what the Democrats offer blacks....nothing.

Comment

Thomas Sowell and Allen West are brilliant in my book...….Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X