No announcement yet.

any final fantasy fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any final fantasy fans?

this has to be the greatest game series ever made....ok ff13 sucked abit but all the other titles are the greatest rpg games ever made....no doubt!! my personal fav is ff8, i just loved the character designs and squall's gunblade was badass!!!

VIII was god-awful, demise of the series. Unfortunately a lot of kids in elementary school at the time who never played the SNES games seem to have developed a deep crush on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      VIII was god-awful, demise of the series. Unfortunately a lot of kids in elementary school at the time who never played the SNES games seem to have developed a deep crush on it.
      arrrr man seriously? ff8 was epic as was ff7....if you didnt like these games theres something wrong with you...dont get me wrong the snes ff were good games but ff7 and ff8 took it to another level....ff9 was the demise of the series...

Comment

WIN

WIN

FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
          arrrr man seriously? ff8 was epic as was ff7....if you didnt like these games theres something wrong with you...dont get me wrong the snes ff were good games but ff7 and ff8 took it to another level....ff9 was the demise of the series...
          VII was a great game, VIII was garbage. Melodramatic and completely nonsensical. Not to mention the draw system, Jesus, most tedious, counterproductive spellcasting in history.

Comment

VII was a great game, VIII was garbage. Melodramatic and completely nonsensical. Not to mention the draw system, Jesus, most tedious, counterproductive spellcasting in history.
            how can you say that? ff8 had a deep in-depth story line that keeps you gripped, the battle system was great and better then ff7 imo...ff8 had the best character designs in the whole series imo...

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
              how can you say that? ff8 had a deep in-depth story line that keeps you gripped, the battle system was great and better then ff7 imo...ff8 had the best character designs in the whole series imo...
              Go look up thespoonyone's review series if you're that blind, it breaks down every detail of exactly how hilariously bad that game was. Nice platitudes about depth, it was totally forgettable - I can't even recall more than the slightest detail the plot was so extraneous.

Comment

Go look up thespoonyone's review series if you're that blind, it breaks down every detail of exactly how hilariously bad that game was. Nice platitudes about depth, it was totally forgettable - I can't even recall more than the slightest detail the plot was so extraneous.

Comment

I liked FF7, 8, 10, and 12. I didn't like 9.

Comment

FF8 is overrated. Yes, its a very good game but the storyline is kinda cheesy. Go play FF6 if you still haven't yet. It is the best in the series as far as im concerned.

Comment

Working...
                    X