No announcement yet.

Fighter of the decade means nothing, here's why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighter of the decade means nothing, here's why

Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.

I agree, being the best professional boxer in a 10 year span means ****. I'm not sure if you can catch the sarcasm over the internet.

Comment

I really don't care who has this or has done that, the winner if they fight takes all the marbles.

Comment

FOTD does'nt matter coz floyd aint IT....lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
          I agree, being the best professional boxer in a 10 year span means ****. I'm not sure if you can catch the sarcasm over the internet.
          Getting your ass whooped by morales and JMM twice makes you the best? I didn't know that!

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Who decided pac was fighter of the decade? A bunch of fat old white men who never put on a pair of boxing gloves in their lives? Face it, the award means very little. Floyd still outsells pac and has a more impressive resume.

At the end of the day they could've gave the FOTD to paulie malignaggi, but the fact remains that doesn't mean he can beat anybody. The award can't fight for you.

The debate for pac vs floyd is getting old now. Facts are facts, floyd is unbeaten and has a better record than pac. Pac has been knocked out twice, floyd didn't get knocked down from shane mosley.

Let the pacfarts come in here and cry, but the truth is very obvious to people that have been following boxing for longer than 4 months ( average pacfart ).

Just like how I knew lewis would K.O the overrated tyson, I know floyd would easily beat pac.
            Man dont be stupid! you know how Prestigious that award is! Its not like hattons fighter of the year award when we knew he wasnt ish. Decade is 10 yrs incase you aint know

Comment

Comment

Getting your ass whooped by morales and JMM twice makes you the best? I didn't know that!
                I wouldn't call those ass beatings but I do agree he lost the 2nd Marquez fight.

Comment

when did jmm beat pac again?......you saw what happened to erik in the rematch......floyd got away with a gift decison over jlc 1....wtf you talking about!

Comment

my blind friend saw what arthur abraham did to direll

Comment

Working...
                    X