Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward will make Direll his girlfriend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 years from now after Ward wins this tournament & is the #1 fighter in the world the haters will be swearing up & down he has never fought anybody. lol

Comment

Dirrell is by far the better outside fighter. Ward is by far the better inside fighter.

Better gameplan, and execution wins, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
        5 years from now after Ward wins this tournament & is the #1 fighter in the world the haters will be swearing up & down he has never fought anybody. lol
        What do you think happened to Joe Calzaghe after he beat Lacy, Kessler? He get zilch credit for that from the haters. Also Calzaghe has other good names on his resume like Sakio Bika(the contender winner, and I picked Bika to win the contender series even before the ending), prime Sheika, prime Reid, notable win over Eubank. Calzaghe also beat former world champion Byron Mitchell, and Charles Brewer. But then again people forget alot.

Comment

Didn't you say Dirrell was going to lose?
          worse...i said he would run from abe more than he ran from froch ....

Comment

I highly doubt that. Ward likes to bull rush, Dirrell likes to pull back. So I don't expect all that slick **** Ward does to work against Dirrell. I also don't think the referee is going to allow Ward to keep his lead hand up to keep targeting where Dirrell's head will be like he did against Kessler. Dirrell needs to stop slipping and Ward needs to stop bull rushing.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
              What do you think happened to Joe Calzaghe after he beat Lacy, Kessler? He get zilch credit for that from the haters. Also Calzaghe has other good names on his resume like Sakio Bika(the contender winner, and I picked Bika to win the contender series even before the ending), prime Sheika, prime Reid, notable win over Eubank. Calzaghe also beat former world champion Byron Mitchell, and Charles Brewer. But then again people forget alot.
              Joe C. was 1 of the great champions. Any of these haters who would say otherwise is an idiot & doesn't deserve to be listened to in a boxing conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift of Gab View Post
                Wow .........
                wow, thats it?.......

Comment

Ward is 100 times better than Dirrell. Better stamina and better hand speed = Dirrel biting the dust like Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Joe C. was 1 of the great champions. Any of these haters who would say otherwise is an idiot & doesn't deserve to be listened to in a boxing conversation.
                    youre right....and i think none of the super six could beat zgahe.........lucian bute on the other hand could be better than zaghe......but thats just me....

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                      Ward is 100 times better than Dirrell. Better stamina and better hand speed = Dirrel biting the dust like Freddie Mercury.
                      The fuck are you smoking? Dirrell easily has better handspeed and to you Bully Dirrell is also easily the better outside fighter. Ward is more seasoned and much better on the inside. I swear the analytical skills of some of yall are ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X