Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outrageous Drug Testing Condition by the Mayweathers is purely racial!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. SMILEY View Post
    The Mayweathers Clan are out to destroy Many Pacquiao's name and integrity...!!!

They are jealous of Manny Pacquiao's achievements..!!
    you do know he can clear his name by taking the drug test dont you?the same test pbf has to take aswell

Comment

Originally posted by PR miguel cotto View Post
      when all else fails pull the race card

Read post #1 and read it again.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        you do know he can clear his name by taking the drug test dont you?the same test pbf has to take aswell
        Clear his name? Are you fuking kiddding me? These are all baseless accusations against Pac and he has to clear his name?

Arum explained, if you haven't read it, that Pac agreed to give a blood sample right after the fight. Don't you think its reasonable enough?

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          using the race card???
          how's miguel cotto doin'? wish him the best of luck on his next fight.

Comment

I don't think so. If Miguel Cotto moved up to LH and started knocking people out left and right everybody would be suspicious. But I will give you this: In his prime, Roy Jones continue to move up in weight classes and be dominant. While he was moving up, nobody was making claims about him using steroids (at least not that I remember). However, I remember watching his fight with John Ruiz and thinking that he was on steroids for sure. When I made the comment to the crowd at the house where I was watching the fight, I almost got kicked out. No doubt Jones used roids during his career (he got caught with andro, but I think he was using other stuff too).

Same **** with Pacquiao. He got on the scale for the Cotto fight and did that lat spread, with that glass skin, and I couldn't believe it. How in the world does he have that dry look at 144, when he just looked like that at 129 12 months ago...my gut tells me he's not clean...asian, black, hispanic...it doesn't matter...athletes know...you just do!

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
              Pacquiao is used to challenges since he was a kid. This bull**** from a convicted crackheads is nothing but a confirmation of his unbelievable accomplishments.
              no is saying that manny is a ped user but it has been baught up and all manny has to do is take the test and clear his name,im 99 percent sure that he is clean i just hope he does it because if he doesnt then he looks guilty no matter what angle you look it from

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
                How you doin, mang?
                Whats up my brother from another mother

Comment

Originally posted by Manuel6 View Post
                  I don't think so. If Miguel Cotto moved up to LH and started knocking people out left and right everybody would be suspicious. But I will give you this: In his prime, Roy Jones continue to move up in weight classes and be dominant. While he was moving up, nobody was making claims about him using steroids (at least not that I remember). However, I remember watching his fight with John Ruiz and thinking that he was on steroids for sure. When I made the comment to the crowd at the house where I was watching the fight, I almost got kicked out. No doubt Jones used roids during his career (he got caught with andro, but I think he was using other stuff too).

Same **** with Pacquiao. He got on the scale for the Cotto fight and did that lat spread, with that glass skin, and I couldn't believe it. How in the world does he have that dry look at 144, when he just looked like that at 129 12 months ago...my gut tells me he's not clean...asian, black, hispanic...it doesn't matter...athletes know...you just do!
                  you're in awe with his accomplishments eh... amazing what a midget asian can do...

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
                    Nobody ever doubted Bruce Lee's ability to whoop anybody's ass..
                    But not the Mayweathers fool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                      Clear his name? Are you fuking kiddding me? These are all baseless accusations against Pac and he has to clear his name?

Arum explained, if you haven't read it, that Pac agreed to give a blood sample right after the fight. Don't you think its reasonable enough?
                      no and there is a reason for that because someone posted a article on here yesterday about the same thing,ill look for it now and re post it if i find it,it explians why it has to be taken randomly before the fight and after

Comment

Working...
                      X