Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timmothy Bradley somewhat reminds me of a younger Hopkins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmothy Bradley somewhat reminds me of a younger Hopkins.

He isn't quite there, but his style reminds me a lot of the 90s Hopkins style. Letting his hands go on the inside, being a solid boxer, leading with his shoulder with a sneaky right hand behind it. This along with his ridiculous work ethic.

I forgot he also keeps his chin tucked in.

Comment

No freaking way.

Comment

Originally posted by KENSHIRO View Post
        No freaking way.
        He is no way as crafty, or as good, but some comparisons can be made to a green Hopkins of the earlier 90s.

Comment

Don't forget about the headbutts.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            He is no way as crafty, or as good, but some comparisons can be made to a green Hopkins of the earlier 90s.
            I would say, Kendall Holt was B-Hop's Antwun Echols and Bradley didn't handle Holt too well.

Comment

I would say, Kendall Holt was B-Hop's Antwun Echols and Bradley didn't handle Holt too well.
              just because of the knockdowns?

Comment

He handled Holt easily IMO minus the KDs. Also he was on his way of shutting out and probably KOing Campbell last night.

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
                  just because of the knockdowns?
                  Is that all it was to you?

Comment

lol if anyone would have reminded you of anyone Saturday night it was how Nate was doing his best James Toney impression. Rolling with shots and working angles. I like Bradley and he seems to be on OK kid, but he still has a lot to learn with his technique. Not to mention the Karma that follows Gary Shaw will soon catch up to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X