Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The toughest street fighter ever? read this story!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The toughest street fighter ever? read this story!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_McLean

WOW!! a few quotes:

McLean gained an international tough guy reputation after knocking out John McCormack, reputedly the Mafia's hardest man, in under three minutes in New York City in the early 1980s. McLean beat the hardest triad enforcer Steven Sao Tung in under a minute and mexico`s most notorious taxman Miguel Sanchez in thirty seconds Well known throughout the London criminal underworld.

his second cousin, the famous boxing promoter Frank Warren, who went from boasting of McLean's impressive unlicensed boxing record to saying "i have seen Lenny kill four men in the ring he was an animal and criminal"

McLean made his name in the late 1960s and remained famous in the 1970s through to the mid 1980s. McLean is known to been involved in between 2,000 to 3,000 fights in his life on the streets or "cobbles", in pubs and clubs and in the ring.

Mclean vs Kimbo, prime for prime?

He's in my avatar

He'd kill Slice btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      He's in my avatar

He'd kill Slice btw.

Seems like a real tough guy.

For a britisher.

Comment

Mclean in action;

Comment

"n 1992, McLean was working as the head doorman at the The Hippodrome in London's Leicester Square, one of the largest nightclubs in the capital, when he ejected a man named Gary Humphries who was reportedly on drugs, streaking through the nightclub and harassing young women. McLean admitted to "giving him a backhander". Humphries died later that night and was found to have a broken jawbone and severe neck injuries"

Comment

He's in my avatar

He'd kill Slice btw.
            I was just thinking he was another Kimbo type myth. All urban legend. As soon as he fights anyone who doesnt fear him and has even decent skills he probably loses.

Comment

Mclean in action;

Man, tough guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
                I was just thinking he was another Kimbo type myth. All urban legend. As soon as he fights anyone who doesnt fear him and has even decent skills he probably loses.
                No, no, no.

No chance.

Mclean is in a completely different league to Slice.

Comment

McLean, who in his prime was six foot two inches tall and weighed over twenty stone, boasted that he could beat anybody, in either a legitimate match of boxing or in an unlicensed match without gloves, and sent out challenges to all the big names of the day. Muhammed Ali was approached by an agent of McLean, but turned down a match against the Guv'nor, either because he did not wish the risk of damaging his reputation in an unlicensed match or risk any severe injury which is unlikely in a professional match. McLean also sent out an invite for a bout to Mr. T, but was turned down, as Mr. T said he was concentrating on his film and television career and did not wish to appear with facial injuries. In Charles Bronson's autobiography, Bronson claimed that McLean wouldn't fight him. However, McLean later went on record saying that he would have fought Bronson, but Bronson was in prison and the authorities would not have allowed it.
                  :smileysex

Comment

Working...
                  X