Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people delete their myspace accounts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious thread

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
      if you don't want to be on myspace anymore.....don't log in again.

and then there's the ones who ANNOUNCE that they're about to delete their account before they do it. we got ****necks on this site that pull this e-tantrum **** too. do you ever wonder how these people manage to exit the bed every morning?
      Hmmm I am surprised deleting my "my space" would upset you so much...

Why not just not log on anymore..??? because it's entirely possible, people will think I am ignoring them.. OR someone might leave some pertinent info .. thinking I must have read it...

Now if I delete my account.. People wont contact me there anymore..

simple logic..

Comment

I don't have myspace but I could see why someone would want to delete it. Maybe they just don't want their pictures on it anymore or don't want people to have any access to them. I know you can have it set to private but if you don't plan on using it ever again why not delete it?

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          Hmmm I am surprised deleting my "my space" would upset you so much...

Why not just not log on anymore..??? because it's entirely possible, people will think I am ignoring them.. OR someone might leave some pertinent info .. thinking I must have read it...

Now if I delete my account.. People wont contact me there anymore..

simple logic..
          not really. if you haven't logged in in a few months then people can see that and will know why you're not responding.

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          I don't have myspace but I could see why someone would want to delete it. Maybe they just don't want their pictures on it anymore or don't want people to have any access to them. I know you can have it set to private but if you don't plan on using it ever again why not delete it?
          well that's an exception. the reason i started this is because it seems that every other week somebody is sending a message on why they're deleting their account. it's just a cry for attention. they want everyone to ask em what's wrong.

what's wrong with a old school ways of crying for help?? at least with pill popping and wrist cutting you get some accidental bonus fatalities.

Comment

For a few reasons, either they are deleting it to create a new one so some stalker friend, ex, ex's gf, or just creep can't bug them anymore, the new bf/gf has asked them to, or they decided it was too much temptation/trouble.. a lot of people have extremely low will power..so if they delete it they know they can't just log back in

Comment

Working...
            X