Lost tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost tonight...

****!!

I fought so much better than him, landed the cleaner shots. At the end his corner and he thought he'd lost. Yet when the announcement came, i was shocked to find the judges put it the other way. Me and my corner were so, so shocked.

I mean, i do all this running, which i hate. I don't eat chocolate or fast foods, i don't go out drinking anymore with my pals. I train 5 nights a week. I do everything and what was it for!? For 3 old farts to not press the button fast enough.

Bah, i'm just venting my spleen. It'll be ok in the morning.

dw bout it the amateur scoring i **** i got screwed over by it ( they dont count body punches!) back in my first fight in march just keep training

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
      dw bout it the amateur scoring i **** i got screwed over by it ( they dont count body punches!) back in my first fight in march just keep training
      Yeah i know. Damn, he kept holding and hitting...the i'd hold him because he was hitting me at the same time. So the ref told ME off!

****ing prick.

Comment

Look at this, this is Vitaly at amateurs kicking ass and taking names, and they still gave the win to the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
          ****!!

I fought so much better than him, landed the cleaner shots. At the end his corner and he thought he'd lost. Yet when the announcement came, i was shocked to find the judges put it the other way. Me and my corner were so, so shocked.

I mean, i do all this running, which i hate. I don't eat chocolate or fast foods, i don't go out drinking anymore with my pals. I train 5 nights a week. I do everything and what was it for!? For 3 old farts to not press the button fast enough.

Bah, i'm just venting my spleen. It'll be ok in the morning.

keep your head up mickey. "what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger...." one day it will all pay off. on the other hand, its good to vent. let it all out bro

Comment

Sucks, bro. I've seen some good fights go the other way, especially since I've been going to more amateur bouts. Every night, there are a couple of decisions that make the crowd look like this:

Sorry to hear that yours was one of them.

Comment

roy jones got robbed in one of the famous amatuer rip offs of all time, the 1988 olympics in korea. he schooled the korean, creem of sum yung guy, but the dip**** judges gave the gold medal to creem instead of roy beacause they were also korean. robberies happen alot in the ams, i remember seeing a few myself

Comment

****s hey. well if you thought you won and he thought he lost.. maybe the raised hand isnt the important result

Comment

I was just angry. I've lost before, but at the end of the bout I knew that he was gonna win - and fair play, i was happy for the guy (albeit dissapointed too). But last night, wooo.. i was happy, everyone was pleased, then suddenly his hand goes up and everyone is just shocked. I honestly shouted out "YOU MUST ME JOKING!" which was hardly very sporting sounding.

What really really pissed me off was the **** refereeing. I got told of constantly in the first round for holding. But what was happening was, my opponent was coming up, grabbing my arm which was out of the view of the ref and hitting me with the other. So i automatically grabbed his punching arm. ThenIgot told off for holding. He did this 4 times in a row! ****ing idiot ref.

It got to the point where i'd been warned so many times, for something he was doing. When he came and grabbed me, i just raised my hands up and took shots, waiting for the stupid ref to pull him off me.

I outboxed him though. Clean jabs and right crosses all landing flush, knocking his head back. The only time he hit me was when he had me in the clinch.

Oh well, i shouldn't complain. Just gonna use it as fuel to beast teh **** outta my next opponent. I'm off on holiday to America next week. NYC baby! So i'll enjoy that, then i'll come back, get my next show on and destroy him with this situation in mind.

Comment

That's a shame man. Don't beat yourself up over it. You ought to get revenge on the ref.

Get some junkie with aids to use a needle to suck out some blood, and run up to the ref, stick the needle in him and eject the infected blood into his bloodstream, and then get out of there.

It's a little extreme, but it would probably work.

Comment

Working...
                    X