Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Garcia Unseats Salido, Golovkin Batters Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Garcia was kicking Salidos butt..but if you know anything about Salido he never quits and they can not count him out until the end of the fight even if he is losing but Garcia played it safe and decided not to risk since he was ahead which is why he offered a rematch. A rematch is the fair thing to do.!!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      B.S. stoppage!!! Salido will win the rematch.
      How? and why?

Comment

God of war, bathing in his victim's blood

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          I really hope that he's matched up against Chavez. Golovkin is getting enough hype as it is. I'll bring back my GGG sig when he has Chavez's blood all over him.

Comment

Comment

GGG don't play.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                I really hope that he's matched up against Chavez. Golovkin is getting enough hype as it is. I'll bring back my GGG sig when he has Chavez's blood all over him.
                Hahaha, SIKE!
                highly doubt that... he'll probably get matched up against Rubio again for the WBC belt.... which Sergio will probably be stripped of again.

Comment

Hahaha, SIKE!
                  highly doubt that... he'll probably get matched up against Rubio again for the WBC belt.... which Sergio will probably be stripped of again.
                  I can see Sergio getting stripped if he doesn't fight Chavez. At the end of the day, Martinez has the belt that holds the most significance: the lineal title.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I'd love to see GGG destroy Chavez. And yes, I think that's an easy fight to predict.

Comment

I was routing for the rugged as hell Salido, but no excuses, Mikey was beating the snot out of em in style. props to Salido for getting up and going every time. Things started to change there before the headbut but either way Mikey looked excellent all around. The ending sucked but congrats to Mikey he isnt letting go of that title

Comment

Working...
                      X