Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did chavez jr get away with using illegal drugs for the Rubio fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did chavez jr get away with using illegal drugs for the Rubio fight?

if you recall, chavez jr didnt take a drug test after the rubio fight because they conveniently "forgot" about it, even though he had already been caught taking illegal drugs once before and extra measures should have been implemented to ensure he was tested thoroughly because of his previous history..

if he had been tested how would things have turned out.. when you look back it now, it's very possible he was taking at least the weed for that fight (maybe other drugs too) which is why they made sure to avoid the test knowing that rubio's lack of leverage would mean they could get away with it. against martinez, the drug testing was an issue from the negotiation stage so it couldnt really be avoided in the same way.
    Chavez Jr used illegal drugs for the Rubio fight
    37.50%
    It's possible
    62.50%
    He didnt use illegal drugs against Rubio
    0.00%
    None of the above
    0.00%

i think its a possibility. But innocent till proven guilty...... and no the increase in size of someones head is a not a sign of PED's!!!!

Comment

Is he doing something illegal? Nothing has been proven, but I suspect he is. Chavez Jr has conveniently avoided post fight testing for his last three fights excluding the Martinez bout. Got to love Texas rules.......

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        if you recall, chavez jr didnt take a drug test after the rubio fight because they conveniently "forgot" about it, even though he had already been caught taking illegal drugs once before and extra measures should have been implemented to ensure he was tested thoroughly because of his previous history..

if he had been tested how would things have turned out.. when you look back it now, it's very possible he was taking at least the weed for that fight (maybe other drugs too) which is why they made sure to avoid the test knowing that rubio's lack of leverage would mean they could get away with it. against martinez, the drug testing was an issue from the negotiation stage so it couldnt really be avoided in the same way.
        FLATLINE, you're flat. It has been announced several; times that I've seen, that Chavez gave a urine sample BEFORE the fight and it tested OK. Both the Commission and hs promoter announced it at diffiernt times, and both were also reported in a BoxingDcene article.

Conspiracy "theorists" the world over are all crazy, but boxingscene loonies take first prize in futility, and emissions of hot air. Like yong sheep always starting and jumping at a stray breeze.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          FLATLINE, you're flat. It has been announced several; times that I've seen, that Chavez gave a urine sample BEFORE the fight and it tested OK. Both the Commission and hs promoter announced it at diffiernt times, and both were also reported in a BoxingDcene article.

Conspiracy "theorists" the world over are all crazy, but boxingscene loonies take first prize in futility, and emissions of hot air. Like yong sheep always starting and jumping at a stray breeze.
          That wasn't for the Rubio fight, the pre-fight urine story was for the Andy Lee fight, when Steward was suspicious and made noise about why jr wasn't tested afterwards. Chavez jr got away with no testing for Rubio.

As far as using the phrase "conspiracy theory", it's not applicable here because chavez jr has been caught before, and any boxer who has been caught should always be under increased scrutiny for their entire career, making sure they get tested correctly in every fight, with complete transparency.

Just to clarify - it's not a conspiracy theory when it's already been proven.

Comment

I think he has been using illegal substances until probably the Martinez fight. This guy sheds a ton of weight and is a lazy ass, so there's a possibility he's been using diuretics (possibly the same one he was caught using).

The Rubio fight, as previously mentioned, was also a HUGE indication. I mean how does a prestigious (lol?) sanctioning body such as the WBC "forget" to do a post fight drug test? How stupid do they think people are to give such a lame and amateur excuse?

Comment

Working...
            X