No announcement yet.

[Confession] I'm a women beater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Confession] I'm a women beater

So, It was the 8th grade and this girl had been **** teasing me for months.
    I mean she would always be touching me, back her a'ss up on me, showing of her g-string, sit on my lap grind her a'ss on my **** and even to the point of inviting me into a toilet with her .

She had a great a'ss and all but I wasn't really interested and I ignored her.
    The more I ignored her the more she came on to me.
    So, one day she had enough by my rejection.
    She came up to me while I was talking to some people, spit me in my mouth and knee'd me in the balls.

I'm ****ing furious so I go after her and confront her by some school lockers and ask her wtf's wrong with her.
    The ***** didn't like that so she sucker slaps me then pushed my head into a locker.
    I smashed my temple on the lock.
    By reflex I answer back with a back hand slap.
    Just when I threw it I realized what I was doing and barely stopped myself.
    Either way it ended up a pretty weak slap but I did it.

So what do you guys think? I'm I scum of the earth or what?
    Do anyone have a similar story?

And no I don't regret it.
    ****ing crazy *****
    Last edited by Mohammedini; 12-20-2011, 06:20 PM.

Should have beat up her cat.

Comment

I would've done the same thing. Women should know their limit. Getting hit in the most sensitive parts of your body would instantly cloud your judgement to retaliate back. I wouldn't hit a woman for slapping me, but if it comes down to targeting my testicles and eyes, then you best believe I'd retaliate back.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        I would've done the same thing. Women should know their limit. Getting hit in the most sensitive parts of your body would instantly cloud your judgement to retaliate back. I wouldn't hit a woman for slapping me, but if it comes down to targeting my testicles and eyes, then you best believe I'd retaliate back.
        I agree!
        Let me be extra clear...
        She attacked me unprovoked.
        After I slapped she flipped out and started flailing her arms at me, calling me a n,igger all while another guy pushed me away.

Comment

You are far from scum of the earth, you showed restraint.

Some girls act up too much because they think just because they are female, they get a free pass. That isn't right imo.

Comment

green k sent

Comment

Lol I have another "women beater" story.
              When I started boxing at 13, I started late on the training season around spring so the beginner group was far ahead of me.

The coach told the group to start light sparring.
              I barely knew how to box, had only trained for a week or so.
              I got peered up with a buff man-hating lesbian type with a lot of hair coming out of her armpits.

So the lesbo goes hard, tries to knock my head off(it was supposed to be light sparring)
              She lands a uppercut that bloodies my lip.
              Guys first of all, when I was 13 I was a skinny Somali kid.
              This lesbo was a monster and she unloaded on me and I barely knew how to defend.
              She was around 20-25 maybe and I was 13

Either way she got her comeuppance some months later when I owned her a'ss.
              This time it was real sparring.
              (lol not really a beating but more humiliating)
              The lesbo had been training for over a year and got OWNED by a beginner that had only trained for 2 months.
              I alnded a couple of hard punches n her but we had headgear on unlike the time we were "light sparring" in my second week of training.

After that, when ever I asked her if she was up for sparring she ducked me when ever she could.

Lol pathetic when you think about it.
              She was around 25 pretty buff and I was a skinny 13 year old kid. the b1tch had the nerve to try to bully me cus I was smaller and she needed to feel superior to a boy.
              Last edited by Mohammedini; 12-20-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Are you trying to get props for slapping a girl? The chick obviously was way out of line and I don't think you would have been at all justified from smacking the **** out of her. But just one good smack. Anything else is too much. But for kneeing your testes, spitting in your mouth (that's some nasty shit), slapping you again and jacking your head up on the wall, showing her the back of your hand wouldn't have been out of question.

The real question is, how did you just let all this **** happen to you? Even if you didn't crack her back, you shoulda stopped her.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Are you trying to get props for slapping a girl? The chick obviously was way out of line and I don't think you would have been at all justified from smacking the **** out of her. But just one good smack. Anything else is too much. But for kneeing your testes, spitting in your mouth (that's some nasty shit), slapping you again and jacking your head up on the wall, showing her the back of your hand wouldn't have been out of question.

The real question is, how did you just let all this **** happen to you? Even if you didn't crack her back, you shoulda stopped her.
                  When you get kicked/knee'd in the balls you get absolutely furious.
                  So I confronted her and tried to get an explanation.
                  Then she screamed out and slapped me in the face with all she got, then pushed my head into the locker....

Where should I have asked her to stop?

Comment

I remember 3 years back at a party getting into a very verbal discussion with a bitch. I shut her up and she couldn't take it, so out of nowhere she starts to choke me... or atleast tried to.
                    She was very drunk, I pushed her away from me with one hand but she was drunk and had trouble standing so she fell into an oven and landed on the floor. Everyone immediatly assumed the worst of me. Eventually everyone found out what a mess she was, but not before calling me this and that for doing it.

Still, I don't regret it one bit.

Edit: That remind me of some Joe Rogan video's. That man don't take **** from ANYONE.

Last edited by Grand Champ; 12-20-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X