No announcement yet.

Mexicans imitating Blacks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
    a mexican acting black or white is stupid...but it is more tolerable when some of em act white because lets face it 70 percent of us have white blood(mestizo)
    WHat kind of submissive BS is that.......most African Americans have white blood, it doesnt mean fcuk all, hell, even Muhammad Ali great granfather was straight from Ireland...it didnt mean he had to act white.........your one of those Mexican kats who says he great grandfather is from Spain to make yourself sound better than indegenious looking Mexicans.....

Your forefathers would be ashamed of you......

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
      WHat kind of submissive BS is that.......most African Americans have white blood, it doesnt mean fcuk all, hell, even Muhammad Ali great granfather was straight from Ireland...it didnt mean he had to act white.........your one of those Mexican kats who says he great grandfather is from Spain to make yourself sound better than indegenious looking Mexicans.....

What do you gotta say about me bro?

Comment

after listening to this ****. wished i had a gun to kill myself

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
          What do you gotta say about me bro?
          The same goddam thing *****......we went threw this on your page......

Comment

OH! That's harsh.

Comment

that guy is a coconut alt

Comment

Working...
              X