No announcement yet.

Kev's girlfriend reveals her secret to him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
    Sorry guys, but it's a s1ag. They just pretended it's a guy. I saw dat p00n of her on a pic,lol.
    bollocks,i personally know the shortest guy there,he use to trian in the same gym as me,they all sued bbc because they had to kiss a man and got more than 70 thousand pound compenstation money

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      bollocks,i personally know the shortest guy there,he use to trian in the same gym as me,they all sued bbc because they had to kiss a man and got more than 70 thousand pound compenstation money

Oh yeah, tha media and their crooked contracts.....

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
        Oh yeah, tha media and their crooked contracts.....
        Following the completion of the show, it was scheduled to air in November 2003, but the lawsuit by the contestants delayed the airing.[8][9] They alleged conspiracy to commit sexual assault, defamation, breach of contract, and personal injury in the form of psychological and emotional damage.[10]

After the men settled for an undisclosed amount, the show premiered 22 February,[11] and the sixth and final episode aired 24 March 2004.[12]

The show was aired in Australia by Network Ten in May 2004, in Poland by TVN in January 2005, and in Argentina in 2005 on America TV. The show was picked up by Fox Reality for airing in the United States in April 2006, and was aired in October 200

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          Following the completion of the show, it was scheduled to air in November 2003, but the lawsuit by the contestants delayed the airing.[8][9] They alleged conspiracy to commit sexual assault, defamation, breach of contract, and personal injury in the form of psychological and emotional damage.[10]

After the men settled for an undisclosed amount, the show premiered 22 February,[11] and the sixth and final episode aired 24 March 2004.[12]

The show was aired in Australia by Network Ten in May 2004, in Poland by TVN in January 2005, and in Argentina in 2005 on America TV. The show was picked up by Fox Reality for airing in the United States in April 2006, and was aired in October 200
          So he got to make out with maybe the hottest tranny ever and a ****load of money?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            So he got to make out with maybe the hottest tranny ever and a ****load of money?!!!!
            LOL............yep thats right spray

i guess your thinking lucky ****...........

Comment

Working...
            X