Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao used dishonorable tactics against Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
    Notice how he throws the jab out there but then renegs on his initial offer and goes for a left hook.

I think Floyd needs to be careful and not take everything Manny throws at face value.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      How is it dishonorable?? Idiot, its called tactics.
      Wow, you can't be serious...

Comment

Notice how he throws the jab out there but then renegs on his initial offer and goes for a left hook.

I think Floyd needs to be careful and not take everything Manny throws at face value.
        Amazing reasoning, completely agree

Comment

dishonorable tactics would be punching him in the groin then throwing an uppercut after he grabbed himself and made the "i just got rocked in the nuts" face....or dishonorable tactics is elbowing someone after u punched them, or headbutting. Dirty fighting is dishonorable. Throwing a jab to the side so someone lowers their guard thinking "what a dumbass he missed!" and then you throw one of your best shots and it lands. Thats called being smart, and an easy win. Fukin Ricky Hatton, Im so mad at him for that..

Comment

Originally posted by fightaddicted View Post
            dishonorable tactics would be punching him in the groin then throwing an uppercut after he grabbed himself and made the "i just got rocked in the nuts" face....or dishonorable tactics is elbowing someone after u punched them, or headbutting. Dirty fighting is dishonorable. Throwing a jab to the side so someone lowers their guard thinking "what a dumbass he missed!" and then you throw one of your best shots and it lands. Thats called being smart, and an easy win. Fukin Ricky Hatton, Im so mad at him for that..
            no that would be cheating, what Manny did was unethical to say the least.

Comment

well isnt cheating dishonorable??...so wait ali shooting his arm out to the side so the opponent looks at it and then gets hit with the other hand is dishonorable? or suguar ray leonard spinning his arm around in circles so the opponent gets nervous and starts panicking cuz he doesnt know what punch is coming is dishonorable?? ohhhh wait i think i know what you guys are trying to say now....you guys are saying people who dont use the whole catch off guard technique and sit there and throw punches to hurt...right?? my bad i didnt understand where you were coming from..

Comment

no that would be cheating, what Manny did was unethical to say the least.
                You know what else it unethical? Punching somebody in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  I agree, because he was offereing a jab, that led Hatton to think a jab was coming when it really wasnt. Thats bascially lieing to a fighter, like telling him youre gonna do something but you dont. The guys cheats on his wife for crying out loud so this isnt a surprise.
                  I agree. Manny is a liar for faking a jab and throwing a straight left.

Comment

OMG that's so true. The commision must know about this, i say strip him of his belts and ban him for life.

Comment

Working...
                    X