Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn EVERYBODY!!! I need you to read this now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn EVERYBODY!!! I need you to read this now...

our forums are kicking ass!!!

but our forums are **** compared to what this site should be all about. this site needs to be about mma. it needs to be about:
    mma coverage
    mma entertainment
    mma discussions
    mma defined!

i've been noticing a lot of people wanting to help with the forums. we totally appreciate it all.
    but what we need help with is the mma portion as a whole. we have great ideas....ideas that, once implemented, will BLOW YOUR ****ING MINDS.

but we're limited. none of us do this full time. we all do this when we get time away from our full-time jobs.

we have made it pretty clear that this is a site for fighters and fans and will be MADE by fighters and fans. i appreciate the people volunteering for admin/mod help. but to be honest, we're full in that field. those spots were given on a 1st come- 1st serve basis.
    so we need your help in the mma portions of our site.

any and all help will be much appreciated and NOT forgotten. we will be starting a separate forum for volunteer work. hit up the admins for more details in the meantime.

thanx for the support.
    and you all haven't seen **** yet....

I'll work on getting some pro fighters in here posting today.

Comment

Gary Goodridge and Tom Erickson have been contacted about this site and forum.

Comment

Enson Inoue and Ian Freeman have also been contacted now.

Comment

greatly appreciated tanner!

Comment

I'll send Bas an e-mail through the Beverly Hill JJ Club web-site.

Comment

Thanks Tanner! Thats great of you! Really Appreciated!

Comment

I guess they don't need our help.

Comment

Bas Rutten, Frank Shamrock, Frank Trigg and Heath Herring all know about the site now.

Remember, just cause I've emailed them doesn't mean they will come here regularly. I'm just hoping, for now at least, they come in and post a few times.

Comment

I just sent emails to Mike Dixon, Jeremy Jackson and Matt "Mighty Mouse" Jensen. All are pro fighters.

I'll get Debi Purcell and Tara LaRosa in here soon. Both are female MMA fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X