Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess he should've kept that feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      That's cause he knows Pacquiao won't give him a rematch and he would be stuck fighting Rios, Alvarado or Ruslan. And either one of those guys would hurt this dude bad...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Not sure if Pac won't give him the rematch, Juan said many times he doesn't want it, to preserve that feeling.

But holy **** has he fallen from grace since Pac 4, and he didn't even perform that bad in the ring vs Tim. But could be a lot worse, like getting retired painfully by one of those 3 "no names", which is totally possible. Knowing his business savvy, he just might go that route

Comment

If jmm retires, then good for him,, he has had a great career, and retiring now would be a perfect time,, he came up short vs bradley but he has nothing left to fight for now...

but my gut instinct says he will sit out awhile but get lured back by a huge payday vs rios, manny5, alvardo,

maybe a farewell retirement fight with morales,,, finally

Comment

Should have retired with that feeling now he may end up retiring a sore loser.

Comment

Marquez will fight again.......

Comment

I wouldn't mid seeing him fight one last time in Mexico for his retirement. As I see it his in a bad spot right now, he can't compete at WW and I highly doubt that he can go down to Lightweight after putting in so much mass. If he decides to retire all I can say is Thank You Dinamita for giving us such great fights.

Comment

Believe me there is no way a fighter as crazily competitive as Marquez will retire on a loss. No way in hell. He should have retired after the Pacquiao KO but now he should probably fight Morales as a goodbye fight in Mexico or fight some bum to go out on a win.

Comment

Instead leaving on his high horse he is going to leave with a sour feeling

Comment

Is he going to sit on his porch and shake his fist at youngsters, all the while yelling that he was robbed six times?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

That's cause he knows Pacquiao won't give him a rematch and he would be stuck fighting Rios, Alvarado or Ruslan. And either one of those guys would hurt this dude bad...

Not sure if Pac won't give him the rematch, Juan said many times he doesn't want it, to preserve that feeling.

But holy **** has he fallen from grace since Pac 4, and he didn't even perform that bad in the ring vs Tim. But could be a lot worse, like getting retired painfully by one of those 3 "no names", which is totally possible. Knowing his business savvy, he just might go that route
                      There should be more interest in a Bradley rematch now. So unless Pacquiao loses to Rios I don't see him fighting the loser (JMM). Even tho he's fighting the loser from Rios-Alvarado. But JMM rejected a 5th match and I can see Pacquiao doing the same just to tell him "**** you."

Comment

Working...
                      X