Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Brandon Rios vs. Timothy Bradley at 147 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    true that, i think rios' work rate, chin and power will prove to much for bradley
    Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
    Rios by late TKO.
    LMAO, Tim beats Rios like a pinata for 12 rounds. Rios would be lucky to hit Tim 20 times the entire fight.

Comment

I would have to go with Bradley since Rios hasn't fought at 147.

Comment

Seems like the site is getting back to normal. Tim Bradley beats Brandon Rios until proven otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          LMAO, Tim beats Rios like a pinata for 12 rounds. Rios would be lucky to hit Tim 20 times the entire fight.
          nah, not likely, bradley was never known to be a boxer, he was more of a head ramming fighter his entire career, the only reason he boxed against pacquiao was because he was forced to after tasting pacquiao's power shots. plus, bradley has no power whatsoever to give out enough damage

Comment

THanks to compubox, he'l land every punch he throws.

Comment

nah, not likely, bradley was never known to be a boxer, he was more of a head ramming fighter his entire career, the only reason he boxed against pacquiao was because he was forced to after tasting pacquiao's power shots. plus, bradley has no power whatsoever to give out enough damage
              We will definitely have to bet if this fight comes about. I hate to take your points but I won't complain about getting them, such an easy win.

Comment

We will definitely have to bet if this fight comes about. I hate to take your points but I won't complain about getting them, such an easy win.
                i was never really a gambling man, but sure, i'll a piece of that action. looking forward

Comment

i was never really a gambling man, but sure, i'll a piece of that action. looking forward
                  Don't bet it all with him because I want a piece

Comment

People who are picking rios, if you and your families lives were on the line, who would you pick? I'm sure 98 % of the people picking rios would change their picks REAL quick lol

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                      People who are picking rios, if you and your families lives were on the line, who would you pick? I'm sure 98 % of the people picking rios would change their picks REAL quick lol
                      maybe, if bradley miraculously gained power overnight, then yeah, could happen. bradley was never a boxer, his first time boxing on the back foot was against pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X