Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm the type to snap in heaven with a Mac-11 and rape Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      What kind of god gets killed by a few mortal humans?

This is direct proof that man>>>god, so why should we listen to the bible?
      Its a great ancient work of literature. And jebus became zombie Jebus, thats the important part. Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
        You guys talk a lot of **** about Jesus Christ. That's messed up. I am not sure, but isn't he the son of God. Anyways, if you guys talk **** about Jesus, or God, then talk **** about me cause he is my Lord and Savior. I believe in God, and it seems like it's a dying breed. No offense to atheists, but humans think they know so much. But, look at how big the Universe is and our place, or position, in it. How can we even begin to think to know the biggest questions about it's beginning or about God, for that matter? Sure, I love science, I am its biggest proponent, but I know that there are so many unknown variables humans might never even be aware of, just like Spock said. The Universe is huge, how can we know everything about it if we are on Earth and might never even get out of the Solar System? My whole logic is, sure we can know about things without being there to observe them, but how about our views on the inside of the earth? We made all kinds of assumptions about deep inside the Earth, but then when the Russians dug deep into it, it was found that these assumptions were wrong.

Why do we rule God out. In my opinion, we, the whole universe, are part of a huge simulation, like a computer program. The programmer is God. To me, it's all there with DNA. It's beautiful, the blueprints for life. Instructions, or code, on how life is made. It's so beautiful and elegant and requires some kind of designer. Even when we talk about, "well, it's not God, it's Nature," I still think there is some design and intelligence there. The Universe is a beautiful thing and our perspectives about it need some rethinking. This whole system is amazing. To me, the whole Universe is alive. Asteroids carry the seeds of life to other planets or moons. The Sun gives energy to the Earth. The Earth is a living thing. It's fragile and it's always changing and nurturing. It's so cool, thinking about everything that is necessary to ensure that life flourishes here on earth. Ozone is amazing, but it's also deadly to humans. But, Ozone(O3) protects us from all the harmful radiation that comes from space and it allows that radiation which is okay for us to experience (visible light, heat, radio). Water is amazing. Mathematics is the language of God. I love God and I love the Universe.
        Nothing quite like a big fat crazy convoluted ranting wall of text.

I always find it a strange contradiction, that someone who believes in God and Jesus will say, "atheists think they know so much, but we are such a small species, and the universe is so big, and we have made so many mistakes in the past...how can we rule out God?"

But it is YOU who claims to know that God exists, and believes in Jesus. So im assuming you also believe God created the universe, Jesus came back from the dead, and when we die we go to either heaven or hell?

So its YOU who thinks he knows so much. Way more than any scientist when it comes to the creation of the universe, what happened in Jerusalem 2000 years ago and a spiritual eternal afterlife.

Science is just detective work. Trying to stick to the facts and proposing hypothesis that they attempt to test.
        Religious beliefs are stories handed down through the generations, and taught as if true.

If you are going to question human knowledge, my suggestion is to start with the stuff that sounds like fairy tales.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Nothing quite like a big fat crazy convoluted ranting wall of text.

I always find it a strange contradiction, that someone who believes in God and Jesus will say, "atheists think they know so much, but we are such a small species, and the universe is so big, and we have made so many mistakes in the past...how can we rule out God?"

But it is YOU who claims to know that God exists, and believes in Jesus. So im assuming you also believe God created the universe, Jesus came back from the dead, and when we die we go to either heaven or hell?

So its YOU who thinks he knows so much. Way more than any scientist when it comes to the creation of the universe, what happened in Jerusalem 2000 years ago and a spiritual eternal afterlife.

Science is just detective work. Trying to stick to the facts and proposing hypothesis that they attempt to test.
          Religious beliefs are stories handed down through the generations, and taught as if true.

If you are going to question human knowledge, my suggestion is to start with the stuff that sounds like fairy tales.
          No, I don't know anything, really. I have a belief in God. Guess what, I am entitled to my beliefs, as you are entitled to yours. I am a student of Science, Math, and Engineering. However, I do not rule out the possibility of a Creator. There is no way in hell humanity will ever learn everything about the Universe. Therefore, to rule out the possibility of a Creator is unreasonable. We have come so far because of brilliant minds in the field of Science, Math, & Engineering. I am passionate about God and I am passionate about the Universe. I am not here to convince you to believe in God, I don't care. To me, this Universe is just a big simulation, a computer program, just as scientists have proposed. We are a program and the Creator is the programmer. I believe man's knowledge is limited. However, how can our knowledge of the Universe convince us against the existence of a Creator?

Comment

Russian you forgot that Jesus was suppose to be killed according to God's master plan of killing himself.

Comment

If anything TS proves that atheism is a lie.

Since atheism cannot be proven as a fact therefore atheists have to bash God in order to justify their own twisted positions.

If atheism is really such a truth how come you all bash God when all you have to do is prove that your so-called atheism is indeed true.

Isn't it that by proving atheism you prove the other side of the argument to be false?

The problem is... atheism can't prove itself.

Thus the blasphemies. If only you people know what you will reap with the words that you've sown.

Comment

Jesus took a dive to get his dad's approval. Haven't you ever read the Bible?

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                  god is kinda cool, but his followers, thats different..
                  They're like the demon spawn of Pac and Mayweather fans. God fought in a weak era, Roy would knock him out in 2 rounds.

Comment

if you're trying to "prove somebody wrong," you've missed entirely the point of religion.

Comment

Every time everyone chatting about casual things in the lounge someone gotta pull a religious thread out they ass

Comment

Working...
                      X