Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs DeMarco and Mitchell vs Banks Weigh IN VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary Shaw watching that scale closely when Broner was on it, probably disappointed that he made weight and he and his fighter will not be getting any extra money lol

All fighters look in good shape and ready to go besides Banks lol

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Gary Shaw watching that scale closely when Broner was on it, probably disappointed that he made weight and he and his fighter will not be getting any extra money lol

we all know gary shaw is a greedy motherfucker just look at his belly he leaves no crumbs behind.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        flabby as hell, he probably just succeeded that he gonna lose anyways why try.
        He's actually at his lowest weight since 09.

Comment

Broner looks muscular and well proportioned; DeMarco just looks skinny...

Comment

Broner looks in good shape. Gary Shaw annoys me just looking at him.

Comment

i'm a little dissapointed... i thought broner would talk **** and piss demarco off.. they seem to have a lot of respect for each other.

Comment

broner looks like he has more muscle mass, demarco looks skinny/drained

Comment

Both look good. Hope we get another great night of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    broner looks like he has more muscle mass, demarco looks skinny/drained
                    His physique is way better. Demarco looks malnourished.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

I heard Gary tried to calibrate the scale himself, but he kept tipping it over when walking towards it.

Comment

Working...
                      X