Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will go down as the better player Magic Johnson or LeBron James?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Lebron wins as many titles as Magic or Kobe, than we can debate this. And he'll never get to 6 titles like Jordan or Kareem.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      give jordan worthy?

jordan was worthy's sidekick when they played together.
      you and your north carolina propaganda..
      Last edited by lebrick; 11-15-2012, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        man, magic choked in the finals too.

see 1st celtics finals.

now larry bird.... that mofo was coldblooded.

he and his teammates just had a hard time staying healthy.

probably because road to finals was harder in the east back then and also celtics was a cheap ass POS franchise that didn't spend money on facilities, medicals, player comfort, etc. like the lakers.
        i would not go as far as saying that Magic choked. Bird is hungrier & more determined to have his payback against Magic (Magic beat Bird during 1979 NCAA Finals)

i agree that he's coldblooded, he tries to shuffle up Kareem, Coop etc, that mofo is not afraid

he even called himself & his teammates a "bunch of sissies" after losing the 1st 2 games(?)

Comment

Lebron!!!!!

Comment

Dumbass thread.

Comment

Anyone who voted Lebron obviously wasn't around when Magic was playing.

Lebron is great, and if he gets to say 3 titles, he'll probably without question be in the Top 10. It all depends on what happens.

I mean Kareem won 6 titles, Jordan won 6, Kobe's won 5, Magic won 5, Bird won 3, but Chamberlain only won 2 titles and is generally seen as a Top 5 player by most people.

I think when it's all said and done, Lebron will be seen as the Top 5-10 all-time. He'll be higher rated than another good all around player like Bird as well.

Comment

Kind of hard to vote when LeBron's career is far from over. But that's just me.

Comment

What Lebron did with the Cavs that one year to take them to the finals I can not believe that Magic or Jordan could do that. Without a doubt worse NBA finals team ever. right now its magic, we never know if LBJ will ever have a crazy ass injury.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    jordans career scoring average is higher,more world titles and more mvp's..numbers dont lie
                    Lebron taking Cleveland to the finals is his greatest accomplishment IMO even more so than his championship with the Heat. People seem to underestimate it just because they got swept by the spurs but just getting Cleveland there was an incredible feat. I don't think there is 1 player in the history of the NBA that could have taken that team to the finals.

People say 'well Jordan was 6-0 in the finals' as if Lebron getting eliminated in the finals is worse than Jordan getting eliminated in the 1st and 2nd round his first 7 seasons. Lebron was able to lead a garbage team to the finals by himself in only his 4th season. Something Jordan and Magic never did.

IMO Lebron only needs 1 more title to surpass Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
                      What Lebron did with the Cavs that one year to take them to the finals I can not believe that Magic or Jordan could do that. Without a doubt worse NBA finals team ever. right now its magic, we never know if LBJ will ever have a crazy ass injury.
                      Those Cavs didn't play anyone that was any good until Detroit, who weren't very good either. The only truly good team they played was the Spurs, who made Lebron their b*tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X