View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:08 AM #7
Nothing But Sunshine

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,200,106,317,942.12
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley No Message - -jose- 

Here's what I believe....

I think Floyd wanted to do more with Mayweather Promotions but still go through Golden Boy for the time being. But he had big plans to sign those fighters.

He goes away for a couple months, 50 and Summers get the TMT thing rolling, and I'm sure 50 thought Floyd would automatically go with him, them being best friends and all.

Floyd was probably upset about 50 signing those fighters to TMT while he had his own company trying to get started. And he was probably put off by them trying to get him to break ties with GBP and Haymon.

It had NOTHING to do with trying to mae the mega fight right away. It was about 50 and Floyd disagreeing about Floyd working with Golden Boy and Haymon.
4Corners is offline   Reply With Quote