Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dirrell brothers are going to end up as the greatest brother duo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the word on Andre? Is he going to fight anytime soon or is he even cleared to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      better footwork?? i didnt see much footwork last night
      I did, he kept the lead foot & back foot spread at the right distance most of the time.

Comment

I think the best American brothers title would probably still go to Jerry and Mike Quarry. They also had another brother who boxed, but experienced far less success than either of the other brothers.

Comment

I despise Andre Dirrell, he is a horrible character and a dishonourable 'fighter'.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            in American boxing history. Andre is very good but his brother is deadly.
            good fighters with great skills and precision but greatest brother duo in american history? some one is clearly delusional..

Comment

In American history, for sure.

But I don't think they stand a chance of topping the dynamic duo of Juan Manuel and Rafael Marquez.

Comment

No offense, but both are in their late 20's and haven't done **** career wise?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  In American history, for sure.

But I don't think they stand a chance of topping the dynamic duo of Juan Manuel and Rafael Marquez.
                  True. Not on your's, Mine, or anyone else's Nincompoop Noggin'.

What about the Tyson Brothers? Mike and Fury? Two of the best uppercuts the Heavyweight Scene has seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    It's far from one fight. He is more skilled and more composed than the brother that took 8 rounds from Carl Froch(in my book). Anthony would beat Carl and the rounds would be pretty cut and dry, no one could make excuses. Carls solid chin would certainly be tested.
                    Froch would absolutely beat the f*** out of Anthony Dirrell.

Comment

Both Dirrells are good, but Andre has proven much more so far. I am happy he's coming back finally, and look forward to seeing him fight some of the top people in 2012, same with Anthony. People forget that Andre Dirrell lost a controversial SD to Froch in ENGLAND, where he actually seemed to out-point Carl throughout the fight, in my opinion. Also, Andre was soundly out boxing Abraham before the whole DQ thing.

I'd like to see Anthony fight someone like Johnson or Green next. For Andre, after his comeback fight this month, have him fight Kessler after that. If both were to win, it would elevate them greatly, and get them shots at people like Ward, Froch, Bute.

I really want to see the Ward-Froch winner fight Bute in April/May. Lucian has been running his mouth big time, but he's the punk who refused to be in the Super 6 and hasn't fought anyone too tough as of late.

Comment

Working...
                      X