Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else thought Katsidis was robbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasn't robbed, far from it. Burns won fair an square, but it was a closer fight than the judges had it.

Comment

I wouldn't call it a robbery but I had Katsidis winning 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
        See, you just exposed YOU are the idiot! I said it was a draw, fool. And saying this Kats is the same that beat Mitchell furthermore cements your idiocy. You keep digging your hole.
        So I'll admit I read your paragraph wrong, but having a draw for Kats is as bad as having him winning.

Burns won a clear decision.

Yes it was close, but it was clear. Kats gave his all but he was stylistically at a disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
          Doesnt matter, when a Brit is up against a foreign guy, its all the same if he's English or Scottish, NOBODY is gonna root for a Greek Aussie, are they? Nobody sane anyway. Maybe only extremous anti-Scots. Burns also got a questionable decision against Evensen, a guy half his size. And youre talkin absolute bollocks there with that Tyson comparison.
          I know more people who backed Kats than Burns, all of whom were British. I know more fans of Katsidis than Burns. I know more people who laughed and downplayed Burns' chances than those who thought he'd win.

Burns was a domestic level fighter a few years ago coming off losses from Alex Arthur and Carl Johanneson. Neither Arthur or Johanneson made it far and the fact that someone who lost to them both is now a world champion is incredible.

But like I've said, ignorance is bliss.

Comment

You are truly a very special kind of Moron.

Burns came up in weight for the first time in that fight.

**** thread. Even worse poster. Or, did we just loose hard on the bet?

Comment

Working...
            X