Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Mayweather's cheating punch an act of cowardice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

it was a B!Tchmove only F@g worshiping b1tches love.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        accidental leaping headbutt? he had a flashback of a basketball game and thought he was jumping up for a rebound?
        he was just trying to show pac the metal plate.

pac ran into him.

Comment

mayweathers punch

i personally think all 3 people in the ring should be accountable.Ortiz meant to head butt him but ortiz is not a dirty fighter,in boxing things happen in the moment,i like both fighters just wish the fight could of went longer cause i paid for it.When both fighters came to the center of the ring,y did ortiz want to hug him,he already did that,they were backing up and floyd hit him which i honestly think was a fair punch,the ref thought so as well.Alot of boxing fans dont like floyd for various reasons and thats ok,this is boxing not dancing with the stars,they r both professionals,protect yourself at all times what more can i say.Ortiz knew he had lost the fight already,good fight,wish it could of went longer though.

Comment

it wasn't an act of cowardice, but a complete lack of morals or ethics. wifebeater is literally a monkey that has the ability of speech.

Comment

it was an andrew golota ... mayweather is mentally cracking ....

he talks about pacquioao more than pacquiao talks about him ....

Comment

Working...
              X