No announcement yet.

New Charges for Floyd: Threatened Guards with GUNS just before POKING incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    At my workplace if somebody tells me that his friends have guns and they'd "take care" of me....he would be arrested and fired.
    You are right, Chups.

I think that meets the definition of menacing.
    He basically said if you don't do what I want, my cronies will come here with guns and...

If this was months ago, it implies the D.A. thought long and hard and collected evidence. If this was with security, this may be on tape.

All cases vs Floyd, are not brought lightly by the D.A., as they know he will have the best lawyers money can buy.

The guy should move out of there if he doesn't like the regs of that community that he signed onto when he moved in.

And I would think that community would start eviction proceedings against him after several incidents now.

Curioser and curioser...

Comment

You guys are so gay!

Comment

I just saw, charges are misdemeanor harrassment from an Oct. incident. So they thought long and hard on this one.
        Last edited by physiker; 05-05-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          When Mayweather said I have guns to the security guards, they should have said they have Pacquiao.
          LMFAO oh Lord, this is just too funny; he'd probably go as far as to saying why dont you take a car lol, just dont bring Pacquiao anywhere near me

Comment

The drama mounts!!

Comment

this is small **** and unless they have camera catching this action i don't think it's gonna do much. but dayum...29 cars? he drives a different car each day of the month almost.

where is johnny cochrane when u need him....
              Last edited by sdcluser; 05-06-2011, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                Who DOESN'T get pissed off when they get a parking ticket?
                who actually threatens an officer over a parking ticket?

on the other hand, we're not sure if Floyd actually did say those things. for all we know, those accusing him could be riding on the poking incident.

so i'll withhold judgement 'till the final verdict comes out.

Comment

If floyd could threaten his own children and beat his wife i think he could easily do that to the other people.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    If floyd could threaten his own children and beat his wife i think he could easily do that to the other people.
                    that's an interesting point.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      When Mayweather said I have guns to the security guards, they should have said they have Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X