No announcement yet.

Non-smokers strike back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-smokers strike back

Are smokers the most annoying crackheads on tis fekkin planet? It's an addiction and they know it. Especially those cvnts dat blow the smoke right into your face if they know your some non-smoker. Luckily some restraunts and offices ban those terrorists.

Tis thread dedicated to all non-smokers.

Smokers should be castrated, Smoking scum should be thrown in jail and left alone to smoke on meat cigarettes.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Smokers should be castrated, Smoking scum should be thrown in jail and left alone to smoke on meat cigarettes.

Your like a poet.

Actually cigs are some substitute for cucks.

Comment

Smoking is cooler than sunglasses, GOAT.

Though I'm thankful I quit smoking 3 years ago. A couple of months ago I took a few pulls off of a cig when I was drunk but didn't like it too much.

Comment

I've been smoke free for 3 years now. Now I disspise smokers. BURN THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            Probably my biggest gripe is how they just throw their disgusting trash on the roads and highways as though they are exempt from littering laws and fines. It is a filthy, disgusting habit.

Comment

Mmmm now I want a smoke.

Comment

Luckily the banned smoking indoors here in Illinois a few years back

Comment

Yes destroy all tobacco!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Smoking is cooler than sunglasses, GOAT.

Though I'm thankful I quit smoking 3 years ago. A couple of months ago I took a few pulls off of a cig when I was drunk but didn't like it too much.
                    Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    I used to smoke as well and quit 4 years ago. I took a drag off a cigarette when I was drunk a few months ago and almost had a hear attack.

Comment

Working...
                    X