Who is. Mark Johnson??

Comment

Originally posted by Andyland View Post
      Who is. Mark Johnson??
      Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson.
        It's actually Marc with a "c", and he's a borderline ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by FightersRep View Post
          Agreed, otherwise they'll be letting in mediocrity and lessening the prestige.
          They're already doing that. See: Arturo Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
            It's actually Marc with a "c", and he's a borderline ATG.
            His name is Marcellus but I believe he spells his shortened name as "Mark".

Not even close to an ATG IMO.

I don't even consider him HOF calibur.
            Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-14-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

what about Veeraphol Sahaprom. he is a part of the golden bantamweight division. watanabe jiro is worth mention. pongsalek is in for sure. wajima koichi is worth mention as well. shibata kuniaki. i name so many asian fighters japanese mainly because these guys ruled the lower weight classes

Comment

His name is Marcellus but I believe he spells his shortened name as "Mark".

Not even close to an ATG IMO.

I don't even consider him HOF calibur.
                That's ridiculous. He's easily a top 10 all-time flyweight. He's the only modern fighter besides Alvarez who I'd give a chance of beating Finito. Carbajal wanted nothing to do with Too Sharp.

If he's not an ATG, then he's easy HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                  That's ridiculous. He's easily a top 10 all-time flyweight. He's the only modern fighter besides Alvarez who I'd give a chance of beating Finito. Carbajal wanted nothing to do with Too Sharp.

If he's not an ATG, then he's easy HOF.
                  Easily Top 10 all-time Flyweight? How so? Based on what?

His Flyweight run was lack luster at best. He only fought a handful of ranked fighters at the weight.

His run at Super-Flyweight was no better.

He was a good fighter, who was a P4P calibur fighter for a while.

ATG? Not even close, not even nearly close.

Like I said, he's not even a HOF calibur fighter in my eyes. Atleast resume wise.

Comment

Easily Top 10 all-time Flyweight? How so? Based on what?

His Flyweight run was lack luster at best. He only fought a handful of ranked fighters at the weight.

His run at Super-Flyweight was no better.

He was a good fighter, who was a P4P calibur fighter for a while.

ATG? Not even close, not even nearly close.

Like I said, he's not even a HOF calibur fighter in my eyes. Atleast resume wise.
                    Had the talent. Didn't have the wins. I didn't vote for him for the Hall but it wasn't something I lost sleep over. Saying he was a HOFer isn't egregious. ATG? Top 10? It's a stretch. It assumes a LOT about his talent that wasn't totally proved. I think in the top 25 somewhere is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                      Had the talent. Didn't have the wins. I didn't vote for him for the Hall but it wasn't something I lost sleep over. Saying he was a HOFer isn't egregious. ATG? Top 10? It's a stretch. It assumes a LOT about his talent that wasn't totally proved. I think in the top 25 somewhere is fair.
                      He was talented and a good fighter. I wouldn't even say he was overly talented to be honest. But he was a good fighter.

I don't think he's a HOF calibur at all. I was quite shocked he was inducted.

Saying is an ATG or near ATG is absurd IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X