Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Its cool man, I know when english is your second language its hard to put coherent sentences together at times.

I'm just curious as to how you know its hard to be a fan of a scared PED user? You only like Manny so,ummm, how did you acquire this knowledge?
    typical flomos... if they dont have case, they will insult you whatever it takes! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
      typical flomos... if they dont have case, they will insult you whatever it takes! lol
      Whatever dude. your boy posted something stupid and got called on it. DOn't blame me for pointing it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Its cool man, I know when english is your second language its hard to put coherent sentences together at times.
        Why do you assume that English was his second language?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Manny never refused to existing protocols. Even the first negotiations, Manny agreed except for the cutoff date. Later in the year, Manny agreed to Floyd's no cutoff's (some say it was with 7 days cutoff).

Manny has consistently been giving interviews and has said, OK I will take the test, even the day of the fight. He has been clear on this for quite a while now.

So to say that Manny refused for 4 years is BS. Once Floyd moved on to another roadblock like "I want all PPV money", people then realized that Floyd asking for PEDs testing was just an excuse.
          Pacquaio the steroid user did not agree to the test Floyd wanted for 2 years he had nothing but lame excuses that only pac lovers buy.

Pac wanted to take a test that can easily be beaten so his groupies can say ,"you see,i told you its god given talent".

I really don`t like coming to this forum cause its extremely bias,and i noticed a lot of black posters don`t come here anymore for that reason,and i even got a private message 1 time from a black poster telling me "lets start our own forum and lets leave this forum" and i noticed he does`nt post here anymore.The reason i come is cause all the haters spreading disinfo and there are well meaning people gullible enough to believe the lies that`s spread in this forum by the haters so i try to counter the lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            Pacquaio the steroid user did not agree to the test Floyd wanted for 2 years he had nothing but lame excuses that only pac lovers buy.

Pac wanted to take a test that can easily be beaten so his groupies can say ,"you see,i told you its god given talent".

I really don`t like coming to this forum cause its extremely bias,and i noticed a lot of black posters don`t come here anymore for that reason,and i even got a private message 1 time from a black poster telling me "lets start our own forum and lets leave this forum" and i noticed he does`nt post here anymore.The reason i come is cause all the haters spreading disinfo and there are well meaning people gullible enough to believe the lies that`s spread in this forum by the haters so i try to counter the lies.
            There's a reason you've been labeled a shit poster. Take your friends advice imo. Nothing of value would be lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              There's a reason you've been labeled a shit poster. Take your friends advice imo. Nothing of value would be lost.
              Yeah you want me gone cause i`m one of those posters that will make you haters look stupid when you spreading your lies and propaganda but you know what you might get your wish one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                Pacquaio the steroid user
                Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                Yeah you want me gone cause i`m one of those posters that will make you haters look stupid when you spreading your lies and propaganda
                K. Goodbye.

Comment

• And the person who wrote the articles is best friends with the owner of VADA, so I put no stock in them.

Comment

• Biggest problem is we now have a testing framework whereby the financial risk to the promoter is now a factor in decisions regarding the release of information.

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      And the person who wrote the articles is best friends with the owner of VADA, so I put no stock in them.
                      That's just silly. Boxing promoters know that state comm drug testing (AKA USADA) is a joke. It's not truly random & they dont test for EPO, HGH or synthetic testosterone. How can USADA and the commisions claim to test if they're ignoring how these dudes beat tests.

The irony is that USADA and VADA use the same lab at UCLA, so explain to me again why USADA won't test for the aforementioned yet still charge x10 the actual cost?

Oh right nevermind all the facts...Hauser is "friends" with VADA. GTFOH.

Comment

Working...
                      X