Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the money Ortriz made from Mayweather get to his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz whoops Berto in the re-match again.

Comment

Well I don't think Ortiz has big fighter's mentality. I'm sure he'll be ready for Berto though. There's nothing wrong with him exploring other avenues though. Boxing won't be around forever. I hope he invests wisely and has a comfortable living.

Comment

in my opinion, yes gotta agree, he doesnt sound as vicious as before berto fight, think money from mayweather fight got to him, i think when you grant a fighter a opritunity like that against best fighter in the world. it goes to your head as your the ****. He might be taking berto lightly, because he won over him, but Berto is hungry right now.

i was 100% with victor on just his expressions before berto fiight to beat berto, right now, he seems like he is not as ungry as 1st fight.

Comment

F%%K Ortiz, 8 weeks of hard training and your going to throw a head butt outta frustration.. F#CK him, I hope Berto KO's his a## especially after the fact he was all smiles as if he didnt even care about what he did.. He worked you fans into buying that garbage PPV, Ortiz NEVER HAD A CHANCE.

Comment

ortiz is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              F%%K Ortiz, 8 weeks of hard training and your going to throw a head butt outta frustration.. F#CK him, I hope Berto KO's his a## especially after the fact he was all smiles as if he didnt even care about what he did.. He worked you fans into buying that garbage PPV, Ortiz NEVER HAD A CHANCE.
              youre kinda gay bro.....

No offense

Comment

So because he does other things on the side he's not focused? Pretty sure all athletes with money including boxers do things with their money and their time that aren't related to their sport. It doesn't mean they aren't focused. Ortiz obviously has some mental issues, but don't tell me you think he's becoming apathetic because he opened a couple restaurants.

Comment

I still think he beats Berto in the rematch. I think the lapse in judgement in the Mayweather fight was stupid, but I think he'll learn from it and be better for it.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                    Seems like he aint too focused on boxing no more. Against Berto and mayweather he was hungry. Now since that fight, it seems like hes not into the Berto rematch. Also hes making rap videos, opening restaraunts, it seems like that few mill he made, got him forgetting about boxing. I hope not, but we will see.

What you guys think?
                    That music video he made for "Catwalk" was made before the Berto fight I think. The restaurant is just something he is doing on the side. I think he is just enjoying some of the money he is making now. He's still focused. Wait until the Fight Camp 360 to ask this question.

Comment

Working...
                    X