View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 12:47 AM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
lion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,358.10
Total Points: 24,819.91
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long jabber View Post
Whats the point? americans of mexican heritage get lumped in with illegal mexicans. Mexican americans have the right to claim mexico.
I guess so. I'm really not adamant on the whole thing. He can claim Mexico if he wants. I love the supportive aspect of Mexico and dig going there (Mazatlan). Its just that America has been good to him, and he "seems" to be like all those who rush to America, use their resources but give no props or thanks. Some from the Middle East come and criticize any & everything over here. Why stay here then? Why build a life here helping to cause bitterness, division and confusion.....And I'm not referring to constructive criticism.
lion33lit is offline   Reply With Quote