South African farm murder activist... Found murdered on farm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South African farm murder activist... Found murdered on farm

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/sou...makhado-woman/

Annette Kennealy was censored off of mainstream social media sites for tracking the ethnic genocide in South Africa & posting the deaths as they occurred.

Since this is considered "hate speech" (her race doesn't count as human) she was forced off of the platforms and onto anti-censorship platform Gab instead.

She has been found murdered in a pool of blood, apparently beaten to death with a hammer and/or repeatedly stabbed.
    Last edited by ////; 05-21-2019, 11:42 PM.

Did she have a crazy boyfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Did she have a crazy boyfriend?
      No. I hope still-asleep Western "SJWs" take note of your empathy for SA Boers, though.
      Last edited by ////; 05-22-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        No. I hope still-asleep Western "SJWs" take note of your empathy for SA Boers, though.
        How do you know she didn't have a crazy boyfriend, friend or family member that did this knowing others would be accused?

BTW, you never answered my question in that other thread. Why?

Comment

“Unclear whether she’s been murdered”

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            “Unclear whether she’s been murdered”
            It clearly repeatedly states that she was brutally murdered. Tomjas is trying to get you to move on without reading.

It says unclear why she was murdered (which is also untrue, seeing as she was being openly hunted, but...).

Again, SJWs, take note of the lazy bury attempt. This is the empathy your "allies" express in turn.
            Last edited by ////; 05-22-2019, 12:55 AM.

Comment

should've made a stand in rhodesia

Comment

Too late now for south Africa

They should've executed that commie **** Mandela and exterminated the anc

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Too late now for south Africa

They should've executed that commie **** Mandela and exterminated the anc
                  SA started with a very tiny population and barely any of the land was permanently inhabited, neither by native tribes nor Boer settlers. Almost all of its modern population growth came from southward migration after other Western powers ganged up on it & destroyed its borders.

The communists were just vultures who came in to make things extra miserable & promote ethnic genocide after all was already lost.

Comment

That's awful. I hope the murderer(s) is brought to justice. You say she'd been speaking out against the genocide down there? I'll look into it. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
                    X