Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on the Israel 🇮🇱 & Palestine 🇵🇸 conflict?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
    Is real is an evil country. A kid throws stones at Israel and smashes a plate and Israel reacts by murdering children.

Dirty scum Israeli snipers laugh as they shoot kids, laugh as they murder the red Cross/crescent paramedics whilst civilians travel miles to watch the spectacle from the safety of the hills, have picnics and enjoy the massacre.

Stones versus cruise missiles and you think the Palestinians are weak.

Israel is dirt.
    Can you provide sources supporting pretty much every claim you made in your post?

As I assume you are an alt, and will probably be banned, so suppling sources would be good tho to do right away.

Comment

Is real is an evil country. A kid throws stones at Israel and smashes a plate and Israel reacts by murdering children.

Dirty scum Israeli snipers laugh as they shoot kids, laugh as they murder the red Cross/crescent paramedics whilst civilians travel miles to watch the spectacle from the safety of the hills, have picnics and enjoy the massacre.

Israel is dirt.
      they launched 300+ rockets at Israel the other day. you here for charity work? donations for these poor stone throwers? work for CNN by any chance?

Comment

I'd just let themselves destroy each other, who gives a fuk?

Comment

let them go at it

Comment

Isreal is an evil country. A kid throws stones at Israel and smashes a plate and Israel reacts by murdering hundreds of children.

Israel is dirt.
            Israeli Jews are scum.
            Is that u Ilhan Omar?

Comment

The jews are just trying to make a buck off me, The muslims are trying to kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Nobody here supports Palestinians?
                nope, but then again what can you expect from a forum where probably 70% off the posters in the lounge get a raging hard on for anything which more or less shits on muslims or anything related to them in one way or the other?

me personally yes I do support the Palestinians but realistically I'd rather them and the Israelis just kept apart from each other all together that's the only way it will ever work...

Israelis stick to their own seperate lands and people etc/govern whatever and Palestinians stick to their own separate areas and govern their own people...no body dies on either side win win yes?

but lets face it that will never happen this conflict is never ending...

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  they launched 300+ rockets at Israel the other day. you here for charity work? donations for these poor stone throwers? work for CNN by any chance?
                  Snipers killing children, how many died when those obsolete useless rockets were fired? How many thousands of Palestinian kids have to die because a rocket lands half a mile from someone's house?

Comment

Everything I have mentioned is in the public domain. See Channel 4 and BBC news coverage for more information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
                      Snipers killing children,
                      Source?

how many died when those obsolete useless rockets were fired?
                      Does this mean that you think its ok to fire rockets on israeli cities?

Comment

Working...
                      X