Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Saunders Invading 168, Nicola Adams Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Saunders Invading 168, Nicola Adams Injury

We had to work very hard and pull out all the stops behind the scenes to deliver Billy Joe Saunders a shot at another world title and now it is down to him to join the club of two-weight world champions by taking care of business against the WBO No.1 ranked Shefat Isufi.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shefat Isufi...

Comment

Wtf.. billy, I'm cool with you getting another shot... but don't hold the belt hostage please!!!

Comment

might as well just hand him the belt, then never expect him to defend it against someone talented.

Comment

Buttplug Saunders isn't invading anything besides a crackhead hookers crab infested ass with his tongue.

Comment

Dig BJS but this is a dumbass move.

Hopefully this is just some silly move to be a 2 division title holder & then he'll move back down to 160 where all the interesting fights are waiting for him along with the best paydays he'll ever see. Forgoing 160 at this time is like kissing millions of dollars goodbye. Not to mention the ceiling on his legacy just caved in if we saw the last of BJS at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Dig BJS but this is a dumbass move.

Hopefully this is just some silly move to be a 2 division title holder & then he'll move back down to 160 where all the interesting fights are waiting for him along with the best paydays he'll ever see. Forgoing 160 at this time is like kissing millions of dollars goodbye. Not to mention the ceiling on his legacy just caved in if we saw the last of BJS at 160.
              likely can't make the weight without his nasal spray.

Comment

let's all be real though. Saunders is lucky Khurtsidze got sent to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  likely can't make the weight without his nasal spray.
                  I’m hoping he is doing this purely to improve the split he’ll get from Andrade but I reckon he’ll more likely stay at 168 and just make annual defences vs some of Frank’s WBO specials.

Comment

I'm confident that at 175 I'd beat Isufi

Comment

Working...
                    X